Question

Can't log into account on Nokia 7.2

• 2 August 2020
  • 7 replies

Not able to log in on Nokia 7.2 with fingerprint or pin. Worked ok on last phone, Nokia 5.2

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Sorry to hear about this, @gerduwe. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? What sort of error message are you getting? Have you tried any of the account recovery options?

Thank you,

Rory

I did uninstall & re-install the app. There is no error message. The app will only let me log in with user id & passcode. It will allow me to change setting to pin & fingerprint but neither work afterwards. From what I read in the forum this seems to be a general problem in your app.!?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @gerduwe, Android compatibility is a little spotty with fingerprint/PIN log-in and it’s something we’re working on. Could you please let us know the version of Android you’re currently running? 

Thank you,

Rory

Android 10. I was on 9 when it still worked ok.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@gerduwe Could you confirm the kernel number for me? You can find this by navigating to Settings > Device > Device Information.

Thank you,

Rory

4.4 194 perf+. #1 Thu APR 30204737CST 2020

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Thanks for that, @gerduwe. I’ve now passed this onto the Tech Team for their knowledge, and we’ll keep working on a fix in the meantime. Thanks again for taking the time out to report this to us.

Thank you,

Rory 

Why iD Mobile?