Question

Can't log into account on Nokia 7.2

• 2 August 2020
  • 7 replies

Not able to log in on Nokia 7.2 with fingerprint or pin. Worked ok on last phone, Nokia 5.2

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Thanks for that, @gerduwe. I’ve now passed this onto the Tech Team for their knowledge, and we’ll keep working on a fix in the meantime. Thanks again for taking the time out to report this to us.

Thank you,

Rory 

4.4 194 perf+. #1 Thu APR 30204737CST 2020

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@gerduwe Could you confirm the kernel number for me? You can find this by navigating to Settings > Device > Device Information.

Thank you,

Rory

Android 10. I was on 9 when it still worked ok.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @gerduwe, Android compatibility is a little spotty with fingerprint/PIN log-in and it’s something we’re working on. Could you please let us know the version of Android you’re currently running? 

Thank you,

Rory

I did uninstall & re-install the app. There is no error message. The app will only let me log in with user id & passcode. It will allow me to change setting to pin & fingerprint but neither work afterwards. From what I read in the forum this seems to be a general problem in your app.!?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Sorry to hear about this, @gerduwe. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? What sort of error message are you getting? Have you tried any of the account recovery options?

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?