icon

Best answer by Michelle 3 February 2021, 12:53

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Steviehelena 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and help you with your request.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

I want to cancel as you have been taking more than double money for my monthly bill for the last 2 months

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Lisa Jesson,

How is this extra amount appearing on your bill? Is it being taken out as part of the same Direct Debit?

Will

Yes instead of £14.99 December was £34.99 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Lisa Jesson 

We will send you a Private Message so we can look into this on our end. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

Can you please help me to cancel my contract. 

I have logged into the ID app and followed the instructions but when I get to the end of the process I am asked to contact customer services with a link that does not work. I have tried to make contact via the chat bot but it does not cover this subject.

Can you please help as this is getting very frustrating?

Steve

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

HI @beckenhamsteve 

We will send you a Private Message to help with this. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?