Question

Cant access my Id mobile

• 25 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi I recently cancelled my ee monthly subscription with a phone number i merged with this id mobile contract because I was paying for 2 monthly payments when I didn't need to and now I cant access my id mobile app to pay my monthly contract because that phone number isn't accessible. What do I do?

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

I've forgotten my username and I try putting my email in which is also what it asks for and it says this email and password doesn't match and when I click forgot my email and password it asks for my mobile number thats expired. I don't know what to do and im worried it won't allow me to pay my contract

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Baker,

When you registered for an online account, you should have created a username which should still allow you to log-in even after porting in an old number. What error message are you seeing when trying to log in?

Ryan

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Baker, did you ever actually register for an account? It’s not essential to use our services, so there’s a chance you never actually made one. Can you try to register using this link? https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount

If that doesn’t work, just drop us a message here and we’ll get in touch.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?