Solved

Flashing screen on Google pixel 3A

• 31 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I have had my pixel 3a for two months and the screen flashes randomly black, whilst on the internet only. It started this week. Doesn't flash on any other function. In light of current covid 19 issues regarding call centre closed what do I do about this? It needs replacing or repairing. 

icon

Best answer by Gregor 31 March 2020, 23:10

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Chrissie13 

I would like to suggest you to contact Google Support Team as they can run diagnostics remotely and fix many issues without you sending your phone away. I have always had very good customer service from them. In the current times might take a bit longer to chat to an agent but as soon as you do they will be able to help you here. It seems to me like this is software error since it only happens when you browse the internet.

Here is the information to need to get in touch with them. When you speak to them let us know on the update on your enquiry. Hopefully they will be able to fix it for you very quickly. 

Kind Regards 

Gregor

Userlevel 1

Thank you for that. I'll try and let you know

Userlevel 1

Hi 

I've received a reply and followed all the instructions given, for checking apps, updates, storage space etc and so far so good! It's not happened since. Thank you for your help

Why iD Mobile?