Solved

Free Samsung Earbuds

• 10 March 2019
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
I am thinking to buy the s10 or s10+ but I am wondering if can get free samsung galaxy buds with phone. Since I have seen that you can get them for free with the phone.

Thanks in Advance.😀
icon

Best answer by Awesome55 10 March 2019, 20:46

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Hi @SuperCat

The free Galaxy buds were an offer for pre-orders only. At least going through iD anyway.
The closing date for this was 7th March.

They do still offer a 50GB data boost with orders at the moment though.

Best Regards
Adam
Userlevel 3
I am thinking to buying the s10 or s10+ but I am wondering if can get free samsung galaxy buds with phone. Since I have seen that you can get them for free with the phone.

Thanks in Advance.😀

@SuperCat
Hello Supercat,

Unfortunately since the S10/S10+ preorder has finished there is no longer free Samsung Galaxy buds as gifts. However if you buy the S10/S10+ on Samsung website you can redeem a free Wireless charger with the device.(While the stocks last of the Wireless Charger)

Hope this will help !

Edit: Free Wireless Charger is Only avaliable on 512GB variant models on the S10 and 512GB/1TB variant on the S10.
Userlevel 2
@Awesome55

Thanks for the quick advice!
Since I wanted to buy a unlocked s10 I will probably purchase it from there official website to redeem the free wireless charger. I guess I should of preordered the s10 before😥.
Userlevel 2
@Adzdalton
Thanks for the quick reply but I was thinking about it unlocked.
Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I am thinking to buying the s10 or s10+ but I am wondering if can get free samsung galaxy buds with phone. Since I have seen that you can get them for free with the phone.

Thanks in Advance.😀
@SuperCat
Hello Supercat,

Unfortunately since the S10/S10+ preorder has finished there is no longer free Samsung Galaxy buds as gifts. However if you buy the S10/S10+ on Samsung website you can redeem a free Wireless charger with the device.(While the stocks last of the Wireless Chargere)

@SuperCat
@Awesome55

I would quickly note the free Ultra-thin wireless charger on the Samsung website is only available on the following models;

S10 (512Gb)
S10+ (512Gb or 1TB)

The 128GB version is excluded in this offer
Userlevel 2
I am thinking to buying the s10 or s10+ but I am wondering if can get free samsung galaxy buds with phone. Since I have seen that you can get them for free with the phone. Thanks in Advance.😀

@SuperCat Hello Supercat, Unfortunately since the S10/S10+ preorder has finished there is no longer free Samsung Galaxy buds as gifts. However if you buy the S10/S10+ on Samsung website you can redeem a free Wireless charger with the device.(While the stocks last of the Wireless Chargere)
@SuperCat @Awesome55 I would quickly note the free Ultra-thin wireless charger on the Samsung website is only available on the following models; S10 (512Gb) S10+ (512Gb or 1TB) The 128GB version is excluded in this offer

I am thinking about buying 512gb S10 or S10+ anyway.
Since need alot of storage for photography.
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
@SuperCat
That'll work out perfectly then, just have to decide on the model/colour now.
Userlevel 1
@SuperCat
I have just ordered the s10+ and see this on the website??

Claim a pair of wireless Galaxy Buds
Purchase the Galaxy S10 or S10+ 512GB or 1TB and claim a pair of wireless Galaxy Buds***

***Purchase between 01.04.19 – 31.05.19 from a participating retailer. Claim on Samsung Members app between 01.04.19 – 30.06.19. UK/ROI. 18+ only. For full T+C’s see

The offer is still valid.

sorry for late reply just seen this question now.

Why iD Mobile?