Question

Galaxy A52 - Out of Stock

• 24 March 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I ordered a Galaxy A52 5G, Lilac. The app said that it would be available on 23/3/2021. I was planning to giving my current phone to my mother this weekend as her phone broke. Now the website says that the phone won't be available until mid April. What's going on? Money has been taken from my credit card and I've had no email to explain the delay. 

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 1

Thank you so much, Mohsin, it arrived today. So far it's a fabulous phone. Thanks again. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

So glad to hear you’re enjoying life with your new phone, @Johnnypappas, and that we managed to get it out to you this month after all!

Have a lovely weekend :)

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

We are sorry to hear this @Johnnypappas 

We can confirm the fulfilment date will be 09/04/2021. We can only apologise that you have received no email regarding the delay. If we do receive stock sooner, we will despatch your phone as soon as the stock arrives. 

-Mohsin

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the response, Mohsin. I'll have to wait a few more weeks. 

When will a52 be back in stock?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Npatel14 

We are expected for more stock to arrive soon and have this delivered to you at the earliest by 14/05/21. 

-Mohsin

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Thank you for your continued patience @Johnnypappas . If you have any issues in the meantime, feel free to message us here.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?