Solved

Google Pixel 2 xl 64gb unlocked for £250??

• 15 January 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi, I'm not an expert on mobile phones and would appreciate some advice. I currently have a Samsung A5 (2017) and was wondering if I should buy the Pixel 2 (perfect condition) from a guy at work.. I'm on a Sim only deal and tend to keep my phones for as long as possible. The only issue I have is no SD card slot as I like to have a lot of music on my Phone.
Thanks
icon

Best answer by Gregor 15 January 2019, 12:05

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @Johnno

Pixel 2 XL is very good phone if we look at the specsheet but price seems to be to good to be true. Make sure that phone is in 100% working order and if you can live without memory card expansion then you be happy with it.

Are you able to ask your friend to test it first for a day or two so you can see if this suit your needs?
Userlevel 1
Hi thanks for your reply. He has lent me the phone and it is perfect condition in box with all bits like new. I've worked as the guy's manager for years and he has had the phone in its case always. He his on contract and just upgrading. Seems an excellent phone. I'm guessing as I'm SIM free it will serve me better and for longer than the A5?
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
I am certain that this phone will serve you longer as well as will give you security updates and upgrade to Android R in around September - November so you can be always on the newest and best Operating System.

Why iD Mobile?