Question

Google pixel 5 5g Sage green pre order date?

• 26 March 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi everyone, my first time here. I upgraded my account yesterday and have pre ordered the Google pixel 5 5g phone in sage green which says 'pre order'. Does anyone know when stock is expected in as I can't seem to get an answer, thank you 😊

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @MrsNicholls 

The Google Pixel 5 in Sage Green is due to arrive on 12/04/21. However, if we do receive stock sooner, we will despatch your handset out quicker. Thank you for your continued patience.

-Mohsin

Thank you... finally an answer. I wish sometimes that companies had phone lines but obviously I understand why they don't. 

Thank you for your help Mohsin 😊

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

You’re most welcome, @MrsNicholls! Not long to wait now until your new phone arrives. If you do have any issues at all, you know where to find us. Have a lovely weekend! :grin:

Thank you,

Rory

You’re most welcome, @MrsNicholls! Not long to wait now until your new phone arrives. If you do have any issues at all, you know where to find us. Have a lovely weekend! :grin:

Thank you,

Rory

Hi Rory, thank you for your response. 

I'm a little concerned as I've just checked the Google pixel 5 deals in ID mobile page and the sage green option isn't showing, this is what I've ordered. Are you able to provide me with any further updates? Is stock still expected 12/4? 

Kind regards

Charlotte

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @MrsNicholls,

We’ve contacted our Supply Chain who have advised that the handset is no longer being stocked and no further intake is being received.

We can help you get the order cancelled and you can re-place this for a Black variant if you’d like?

Mohammed

Hi Mohammed, yes please. I'd like to order the black version please. If you could help me get my current order cancelled so I can place a new order for the black version I'd appreciate it,

Kind regards

Charlotte Nicholls

Why iD Mobile?