Solved

how to open sim drawer with no tool

• 27 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Recently recvd new SIM card for Samsung Galaxy A3. Contract switches over to rolling contract on Friday 27th March 2020. I did not get the correct tool to open the SIM drawer at the time I purchased my phone.

What can I use to open the SIM drawer - I have tried a needle, a pin and a paperclip - none of these work. Need to insert new SIM card on 27th March 2020. Please help ??

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 27 March 2020, 12:38

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Dancingqueen,

We’d recommend reviewing the user manual for the handset or speaking to the retailer from where you purchased the handset for advice.

If you purchased the handset from us, this should have come with all of the contents in the box.

You can usually find the SIM ejector tool online via Ebay/Amazon or other shopping sites.

See here for a How to: 

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi there, thank you so much. Unfortunately I had recently disposed of my original box. However one of my friends had a sim-eject-tool and I am now all sorted and gave replaced my SIM. Thank you so much for getting back to me. Very impressed with the Community Help !!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Awesome, glad to hear that!

If you think the topic is resolved, we’d recommend clicking “best answer” to make it so :)

Feel free to browse around and offer support to anyone else you think you may have the answer for.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?