Solved

Huawei P20 free earbuds promo - is ID an "eligible" retailer?

• 23 July 2018
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
I've been debating whether to jump on the Huawei P20 Pro bandwagon for a while, but have been put off by the eye-watering handset and up-front payment costs. Then I learned that Huawei is running a promotion for a free set of freebuds (P20 Pro) or earbuds (P20, P20 Lite). So I headed off to the promotions website, https://huaweipromo.co.uk/gb/en/pages/promotion for a look. Settling for the "twilight" handset (most beautiful phone ever?), I was presented with a list of sellers. Going through them one at a time, I finally settled for ID based on upfront and monthly price, and data carry-over. New contract and phone in hand, I headed back to the Huawei promo site, only to see ID isn't on the list of eligible retailers for the promo.

Surely this can't be right? I mean, it endorses ID for buying the phone so you would expect it to be on the list of retailers for the promo. Can any of you confirm if ID is an eligible retailer or not? This really is a deal breaker for me.
icon

Best answer by Ryan 25 July 2018, 14:07

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hey @MichaelM,

Welcome to the iD community.

As we are part of the Carphone Warehouse group, there should be no problem when you submit your claim for the free gift once the claims period opens next month. Great phone choice by the way! I have the Twilight Huawei P20 Pro myself.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?