Question

Huawei P30 - phone lost all connection, fully charged but unable to reboot. please help!

Huawei P30 - phone lost all connection, fully charged but unable to reboot. please help!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Tommy0749,

Can you clarify, when you say “connection” are you referring to coverage or that the device has become unresponsive?

Is the screen black at the moment?

Mohammed

Hi Mohammed 

Thanks for responding to my question regarding the P30 phone. Within a day the phone came alive again and has been working well. Now it has gone again. The connection is fine, the chargers work well on work mobile so I'm puzzled why this has happened again. Screen has gone black and is not responding at all. Please help or can I have a replacement handset as I've only had this since February 2020.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Tommy0749 

Please contact Live Chat team who should be able to support with this.

They’re available between 9am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am- 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately, were working on a reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as `available`. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Regards

Aklima 

Why iD Mobile?