Solved

I NEED URGENT HELP

Userlevel 1

I have to use my phone for my work as a security guard. Having been told i had used up my date allowance and hit my cap, i paid £25 of the £44 bill a couple days ago. However, yesterday, my phone stopped working again because it said i had used up all of my data again ! I tried to log in on my phone to buy an add on but was told that the app had updated. I clicked the update but it would not update. I then deleted the app and tried to reload it with no luck. I then tried to log in on my lap top. It said my password was not recognized so i hit the reset password button but no matter what new password i try to set it will not accept either saying PASSWORDS DO NOT MATCH or CHECK THE INPUT VALUES !!!! I desperately need to get my phone back on line.  How could i have used so much data in such short a time? Not being able to log in means that i cannot even buy an add on and there is nobody around to help me. I AM DESPERATE. Can anybody help me ?

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 12 May 2020, 16:35

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 1

ID is a load of crap. Why is nobody at the end of a phone. You wont get Covid19 at the end of a bloody phone. Been trying to change password as i forgot my original but it wont let me input another password so i cannot log in to do anything. I need my phone for my work. The ID service is bloody appalling. I am gonna kick them into touch ASAP

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Tandy49 

As much as my better instinct would be to avoid helping someone who’s making threats against staff, I’ll ignore such behaviour out of sympathy for your frustration.

Now.  If you have used all of your data allowances up then your two options would either be to do a Plan Change (and select one that includes more data per month) -or- to buy an outside of plan data add-on.

Both of these options are available through the iD Mobile App.

Userlevel 1

Hello,

You are obviously unfamiliar with the term ‘kicking someone or something into touch’ no violence or threats intended, merely to change suppliers as soon as possible. In the interim period, thanks for your help, thankfully another helped me resolve my problem some time back. Thank you anyway for responding to my cry for help.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Tandy49 

Glad to know the issue is resolved.

Thanks for letting us know.

Pearl

Userlevel 1

You are most welcome. Still problems however. When i try to change my password it keeps telling me that the two passwords entered do not match. This happens every time, Why ? Thankfully i am always logged into the phone app and so have managed to purchase add on there.

John Tandy

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Tandy49 

If your logged into your ‘App’, it could be the password your inputting is incorrect on ‘My Account’ online. 

But i am happy to know you managed to get your purchase.

Thanks,

Pearl

Userlevel 1

I am permanently signed into my app but unable to sign in to my account on my laptop. Very strange indeed. Never had so many problems as i am experiencing with ID

Regards

John Tandy

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Tandy49,

You can try using a Mobile browser or using Incognito/private browsing on a Mobile browser to see if this helps.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Thank you Mohammed…..

Userlevel 1

Maybe someone from ID could help. I want to change my package to unlimited is there any ID employees out there who can help ?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Tandy49 

Are you looking to upgrade or change your plan?

Thanks, 

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?