Solved

Interrupted calls

• 5 January 2021
  • 7 replies

Hi! Does anyone knows if it’s a common problem of the network to have an interrupted phone conversation out of the sky? It happen to me couple of times now with different contacts, always on different time of conversation, on a new mobile device, just beeping 2 or 3 times and stop. Had to call back to continue conversation.

icon

Best answer by Michelle 2 February 2021, 12:33

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @I-Ronic 

The beeping may be altering you to another caller who is trying to reach you, whilst you are on a phone call. 

If this happens again, please can you look at your phone to see if there is a display showing for a new incoming call?

Michelle 

Hi Michelle! Thank you for your reply. I can confirm that every time it happened they were no incoming calls. I’m not even sure if it’s the device or the network as both are new for me, that’s why I’m curious if someone else experienced that.

Cheers

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

HI @I-Ronic 

Does this happen on every call your on or is this an intermittent issue?

-Mohsin

HI @I-Ronic 

Does this happen on every call your on or is this an intermittent issue?

-Mohsin

Hi Mohsin. It doesn’t happen to every call. It seems quite random but frustrating. Sometimes the call interrupts after a couple of seconds, other times after 40 min.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @I-Ronic,

If you could monitor this and note the following:

Date & time of this occurring

The number who had called you

Number of bars of coverage shown on the device

Get a few examples and if the issue continues, we will PM you here and ask for these examples so we can look into further.

Mohammed

Thanks Mohammed. I’ve noted down a couple of examples. The coverage bar shows usually 3 bars when it happens. Please write to me on PM and I will send you the occasions, the time and the numbers calling. Also, I remembered about a month ago a weird situation. After porting my old number to ID’s network, I texted someone and got my message coming from the ID mobile number even if it was already changed for a while.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @I-Ronic 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and take the examples from you. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?