icon

Best answer by Kevin 27 January 2021, 15:41

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Nicholss451968 

We’ll send you a private message on here now so that we can assist you further with this.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Hi I am Cristian XXXXX My date of birth is XXXXXX. My address is XXXXXXX. My telephone number is XXXXXX. I was tried to leave you this message regarding girl because I needed to send me a proof of usage and approval blacklisting of the concert because my insurance company because I lost my handsome that you asked me to send me the proof of usage of my network when is the first and the last time I use my device which is on an iPhone 12 Pro Max  in gold colour 512 memory size

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @cristian paun,

We’ll drop you a Private message now to provide you with a proof of usage on your handset.

Will

Hi I have lost my phone and now do not have my contract sim I need replacement. My name is chante Hearst a d my number is 07859304269.

?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Chearst 

Our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network here is the best place to request a replacement sim. I have tested the Live Chat app and can confirm I was able to get through to an advisor. Once you entered your name, mobile number, and reason for the chat, you will be transferred to the iD chatbot, at this point just type in the word ‘Agent’ or ‘Human’ and you will get put through to an advisor who can assist you. 

-Mohsin

I’m currently abroad & I have lost my sim I tried to contact the online chat but it doesn’t load. Could you please send me a sim with the same number as i need the same number. Thankyou

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @ash1234,

We will be able to send out a new SIM card, however it will only be delivered to a UK address. We’ll send you a PM now so we can get this sorted.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?