Question

Mobile billing

• 17 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Does anyone know if ID mobile supports mobile billing through Google play store for android as I have just updated my mobile phone number with them and I cannot receive my verification code via sms. I have spoken to Google who have suggested that I contact ID mobile to see if it is enabled. Thanks in advance. 

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Kitty94 

Is it that you’re not receiving an SMS to authorise a log in?

Or do you mean like paying for things via having the cost added to your upcoming phone bill?

Hi I mean having the cost of Google play games and in app purchases etc to my upcoming bill, I used to do it through my old three phone number, then had a new number when I switched to EE now I have kept that new number when I switched to ID mobile, but my old number was still linked to my Google pay I have tried updating it but whenever I try to pay via mobile billing it says code could not be sent so my account could not be verified 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Kitty94 

We’ve just sent you a private message here now so that we can take some further details and raise this to be looked at with our Tech Team.

If you were able to do this in the past with Three, then I’d like to believe this should be possible through ourselves (as we use the Three infrastructure), but we’ll find that out for you upon your reply there.

Why iD Mobile?