Question

Mobile data suddenly not working - Samsung Galaxy S6

• 17 October 2019
  • 1 reply

I know there are similar questions on here but literally none of the answers have fixed the problem. I’ve had this ID account for years, and today randomly my data just stopped working this morning. I’m turning it on and there’s no 4G (or 2G or whatever) appearing in the corner of my phone like it used to, and I’m not getting any internet unless I’m on WiFi, even when I have four bars of signal and in areas I know it usually works. I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 and I’m within my data limit for this month (1.2GB left of 4.3GB). Everything else, including calls and texts, is working fine.

I’ve tried:

• Turning on and off
  • “Hard” resetting (not factory reset, which is not really an option for me because I’ve been using this phone for years)
  • Forgetting and reconnecting to my network operator
  • Resetting APN to default
  • Changing my network mode (I only have LTE/3G/2G, 3G/2G, 3G only and 2G only available and I’ve tried all of them)

Please help!! I don’t know what to do and I commute for three hours a day so data is really my life saver!

1 reply

Userlevel 8
Badge

Hi @hamoxham 

We are aware of some issues affecting the network and we’re currently working with our network partners to resolve this as soon as possible.

We’re sorry for any inconvenience this causes you.

Thanks,

The iD Team

Why iD Mobile?