Solved

My sim card has not arrived, I have had no email acknowledgement of my order and I cannot get through on the phone because I have no ID mobile number to enter on my phone.

• 23 November 2020
  • 1 reply

I ordered a £6 per month sim card on Wednesday 18th November at 11:53 am, having set up the direct debit, etc. I was surprised to receive no email acknowledgement. I read on the website that sim cards take up to 3 working days to arrive, with Royal Mail. Since RM deliver on Saturdays, I assumed that it would arrive then. I am still waiting at 11:20 am on Monday: today’s post has arrived, but no sim card.

So I decided to contact IDmobile and find out what was happening. I tried to use the “chatbot” which failed to understand my question, but eventually directed me to the phone number.  When I rang, I was required to enter my IDmobile number in order to proceed. I don’t have one of those, so I tried entering my mobile number, but this was unacceptable. So I was unable to get through.

So unable to use any straightfoward means of communicaton, I have had to resort to asking this question. The strange thing is, whenever I check my bank account to see whether the 1p payment to Idmobile has gone through, there is no sign of the payment, but the available balance is always 1p less than the balance at the bottom of the column.

I should be grateful for some help to sort this conundrum out.

Many thanks

icon

Best answer by Ryan 30 November 2020, 11:21

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Pollytricia,

I am sorry to hear about the issue here, we will check this out further to ensure you get the SIM card. We will send you a PM now to get started.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?