I have a rolling sim only deal with ID mobile, but my new phone refuses to register with Id. Some things I tested, which conforms its an issue with Id Mobile:
- Phone works with Three sim/network (same as Id Mobile). So its not network or locked.
- Sim works on old phone which is a Samsung J7 Pro.
- Tried both sim slots on the A30 swapping with the Three sim; there is nothing wrong with the sim slots on the phone.
- A30 is brand new unlocked never opened box.
- Tried sim on its own.
- Tried switching to 3g/2g rather than 4g/3g/2g auto.
- Tried a different Id sim; same issue.
Appears I am being blocked from using the phone, even though I don't have a phone contract with Id and they seem to be blocking Samsung A series phones obtained from other sources?