Solved

New SIM Card, but want to keep existing number

• 23 November 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi, as of 20th November my 24 month contract ended, I changed to a SIM only deal via the app (still with ID Mobile). I’ve received the new SIM card but it has a different number and it looks like the contarct I thought was ending is still in place, help !!!

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 27 November 2020, 15:50

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Hi, as of 20th November my 24 month contract ended, I changed to a SIM only deal via the app (still with ID Mobile). I’ve received the new SIM card but it has a different number and it looks like the contarct I thought was ending is still in place, help !!!

Can anyone help with this please ?

Hi, as of 20th November my 24 month contract ended, I changed to a SIM only deal via the app (still with ID Mobile). I’ve received the new SIM card but it has a different number and it looks like the contract I thought was ending is still in place, help !!!

Hi, as of 20th November my 24 month contract ended, I changed to a SIM only deal via the app (still with ID Mobile). I’ve received the new SIM card but it has a different number and it looks like the contract I thought was ending is still in place, can anyone help please ??? 

Can someone please let me know how I get in touch with one of the moderators on here please ? I thought I’d taken a SIM only deal following on from a 24 month contract I had. I have been sent a new SIM card but I want to keep my existing number and it now looks like I have 2 x contracts in place, this is very confusing and I’d like a moderator to get i touch please.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Lee Hodgson,

It sounds like you purchased a new contract instead of upgrading the SIM.

Upgrading is done by logging into the iD app/account then clicking My Account > Upgrade and finding SIM-only.

This sounds like you’ve gone onto the website directly and checked out a deal for a new SIM.

We’ll send you a PM so we can return the SIM and guide you through upgrading.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?