Solved

New SIM Not Activating

• 4 January 2021
  • 3 replies

I took out an upgrade and received a new SIM. I activated the new SIM for a Doro 1370. The SIM is not working. Concurrently I submitted a PAC code to have my old Pay as You Go number on O2 ported over to the new SIM. What else do I need to do? It has been 72 hrs since submitting the PAC code and more than 24 hrs since I activated the SIM.

I need the SIM working urgently as I am dependent on it for on-going healthcare  issues.

icon

Best answer by Mohsin 5 January 2021, 19:25

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Juliews 

We are sorry to hear your new sim is not working after submitting your Pac online. We will PM you so we can look into this and get this sorted.

-Mohsin

Hi 

I've upgraded my pay monthly contract to a new phone and data plan and I've put the new sim in new phone and registered the new sim but getting no service my old sim has now beed deactivated but still no network on my new sim I've waited the 24 hours it said to wait I need this working ASAP

Thanks 

Colin 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Colin36r 

We are sorry to hear this. The new sim should work as soon as it has entered into your phone. Have you tried restarting the phone to see if this helps? If you are still having issues with this, please contact our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team who will be able to assist you with this.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?