Question

No mobile data

Hi, I cannot connect using my mobile data, even though I still have 23GB left to be spent. I have restarted my phone and checked my connection settings. I am currently abroad but have had no issues until today. Could you please advise?

Many thanks in advance.

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Anatinoco 

Please can you ensure Roaming is turned on through settings and ensure the Network Type in settings is selected as LTE/3G/2G

-Mohsin

Dear Mohsin,

Thank you.

I have managed to chat with a team member and it seems to be a SIM card issue. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

That’s great to hear @Anatinoco 

Feel free to message us for any further issues you may have.

-Mohsin

Dear Mohsin,

I have received my SIM card replacement and activated it yesterday, however, I still haven't received any confirmation that it has been done (not working yet either). Is this normal?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

​​​​​​Ana

I have just contacted a team member via live chat and the SIM is active according to their records, however, I cannot use the the SIM. When trying to place a call I get the message: "Not registered on network'. I have tried the SIM with another phone and same result. The phone setting are also right. I don't know what else to do...

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Anatinoco 

Please can you take the sim card out, clean the contacts (gold chip) with a clean cloth, and put it back inside to see if this helps. Once done, please go into settings > connections > Mobile networks > Network Mode > please ensure 4G/3G/2G is selected. Finally, please can you also check to see if your Phone Software is up to date.

-Mohsin

Hi Moshin,

All those steps have been covered. I am now waiting for the technical support department to get in touch with me.

Thank you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

No Problem @Anatinoco 

The tech will be able to find a resolution for this. Feel free to message us if you would like us to look into this further on our end. 

-Mohsin

Dear Moshin,

Unfortunately my customer service experience so far has been awful to say the least.

Many live chats have happened where I was misleaded and where the team members clearly did not know anything about the ID services & policies…it's been aware of time and money.

When I thought I had found someone who was actually able to provide me with a solution - sending a proof of address to the company, which I did - I am back to square one without any solution and receiving instructions: try your SIM in a new handset. This is a joke and I feel like I have been mocked my ID Mobile.

I have decided to leave ID Mobile for the poor customer services and all the personal and professional issues it has brought me since end os March.

​​​Kind regards,

Ana

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

We are sorry to hear that @Anatinoco 

We wish you had got in touch with us here sooner when you had no luck in getting your issue resolved. We are sorry to hear you leave. If you would still like assistance with this, please let us know and we will send you a Private Message to discuss this further.

-Mohsin

Dear Mohsin, 

If you could still help that would be great.

Thank you.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

No worries @Anatinoco , we have sent you a Private Message now.

Why iD Mobile?