Question

No way to contact idmobile about my account

• 18 February 2021
  • 11 replies

There appears to be a problem with my account but the Livechat option is not working on any browser.  

This is annoying and time consuming and is not an encouragement to stay with id mobile. What can you suggest?

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @martiman 

We will send you a Private Message so we can look into this for you. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

Hi Michelle,

Thanks again for your reply.  ​​​​​​ It would have been helpful if you had mentioned the ability to switch to an agent on your first response days ago. Or made it clear in your contact details.  

Also I regard all aspects of my account as “personnel information” so you are in effect asking me in a public post aren’t you?  I have stated this already.  

Thanks for your efforts but this feels very frustrating to be honest.  My enquiry is a simple one but I want to discuss it in a secure way.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @martiman 

When contacting our Live Chat Team you can request speak with an agent, this will transfer you away from the bot. 

Are you having issues trying to access your online account to view your allowance? 

I’m trying to understand why you feel your allowance is incorrect?

We would never ask you for personnel information via a public post.

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Hi Michelle

Thanks you for the quick response.  I appreciate it. 

However I did try accessing my account via my phone.  There the Livechat did work but was only access to the automated “bot” system which was unable to answer my specific enquiry.

You write “The question regarding your minutes. What other method of counting your minutes are you using as a  comparison?”. As this is an insecure forum I do not want to share possibly personal information so I will not answer that here.  Can you email me privately perhaps or suggest some other secure method of answering what is a very simple request?

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @martiman 

I’m sorry you are having issues with our Live Chat Service

The question regarding your minutes. What other method of counting your minutes are you using as a  comparison?

We’re a live community here,  your posts can be viewed by others. 

Thanks

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Hi Michelle

Thanks for your reply but after following your instructions to clear the cache and cookies, and trying two different browsers my problem is exactly as it was two days ago.  Are you saying there is no systemic issue with  Livechat at the moment?

I am using WiFi  at home as I do usually.

Can you also address my other issue about securty and privacy?

Thanks

Martin

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

HI @martiman 

I have tested the live chat and all is working fine https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

You could try clearing your cache and cookies from your browsers to see if this helps. 

When you are checking your allowance are you connected to WiFi or your data? 

Michelle

iD Mobile 

Hi. 

This is not useful. The Livechat option is already blue (and appears active when I hover over it) but will not respond when I click it.

What else am I supposed to do?

My problem I need clarifying is that my dashboard indicating “Available minutes” seems inaccurate.  This is important as I want to know what my current status is.  Can you clarify this?

Do I have to wait 24 each time I make a query or perhaps you need to admit your system is broken? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

HI @martiman 

Our Live Chat team are available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday. 

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section.  

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient. 

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. 

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically. 

What issues are you experiencing? We can provide the best advice for you via this platform. 

Michelle

iD Mobile 

Hi Will.

Firstly why is Livechat not working?

Secondly is this method of communicating with you secure or is it an open forum?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @martiman,

We’re here, how can we help?

Will

Why iD Mobile?