Solved

Nokia 1 Plus on iD?

• 9 April 2019
  • 4 replies

Hello there.
Recently Nokia revealed a number of new models including a bigger version of the Nokia 1 called the Nokia 1 Plus
Will it be coming to the iD network soon? Because I won't be able to upgrade until next year and I'd really like to upgrade to one of these (especially the red one!)

icon

Best answer by Gregor 11 April 2019, 12:30

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hey @Shiruba98

This phone is going to cost £89 - £99 SIM Free, so you could look at Carphone or ID in coming weeks as it is supper affordable to buy without a contract. Nokia is going to release models 3.2 and 4.2 in June and they are looking pretty great for the price (around £140 - £180 sim free). They will be available in different colours as well 🙂

Kind Regards
Hi @Shiruba98

Unfortunately nothing has been confirmed for availability of this handset through ID Mobile. This model has been set to be released in April in UK so I would recommend to keep and eye on ID Mobile and Carphone websites in coming weeks.

Kind Regards

Thank you so much Hikari!
I hope I'll upgrade to this new model next year as I have my eyes on the red one! 😃
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @Shiruba98

Unfortunately nothing has been confirmed for availability of this handset through ID Mobile. This model has been set to be released in April in UK so I would recommend to keep and eye on ID Mobile and Carphone websites in coming weeks.

Kind Regards
Does anyone know if it will be on iD Mobile?

Why iD Mobile?