Solved

number issues

• 12 October 2020
  • 7 replies

When about half people who try to contact me it says my number has been disconnected however I can still use my phone fine. I change my number over to my previous around a month ago.

icon

Best answer by Kevin 25 October 2020, 15:42

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Carlapower,

I’m sorry to hear about that issue, does it seem to happen in other areas too, or just in one area?
Are you using an iPhone? If so, please go to Settings > Phone > My Number and confirm that it is correct, if it isn’t, tap it to enter in the correct number.

Please let me know how it goes.

Ryan

Hi, no I have a huawei (so Android). It happens wherever I am but only those who are on EE cannot contact me on my changed over number. It says the number is disconnected.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Carlapower 

Was your old number with EE?

If so, have you spoke to them about this yet?

Will

No my previous number was with Vodafone, I haven’t had this issue before only when changing onto iD 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

What type of handset are you using @Carlapower, is it an iPhone?

Are these numbers able to text you?

Will

No, for the second time I am using a Huawei,  and yes they are able to text at certain times however at least twice a week my number appears disconnected by both phone and text.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Very strange @Carlapower 

So that we can get this checked in to with our Tech Team we have now sent you a private message on here now to take some further details.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Why iD Mobile?