OnePlus 7 Pro wi-fi calling and 4G calling working fine

• 7 September 2019
  • 7 replies

I'm using a OnePlus 7 Pro and can confirm that both wi-fi calling/VoWi-Fi and 4G calling/VoLTE work without issue.

I have EE as my primary SIM for work and my iD SIM as personal - both SIMs quite happily co-exist on wi-fi calling at the same time.

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @mikeyd1973 

It does sound like this could be the issue. 

However please try contact them as advised on private message they may be able to assist further.

Regards

Aklima 

Thanks Aklima.

A bit of an update…...if I enable flight mode (which turns off mobile and wi-fi) and then enable wi-fi manually, wi-fi calling works.  It may be that my phone is not switching to wi-fi calling because the iD mobile signal strength isn’t weak enough.  It’s a dual SIM phone and my primary EE SIM usually switches to wi-fi calling whenever wi-fi is available - EE must force the switch to wi-fi calling even when mobile signal is strong.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @mikeyd1973 

I have sent you a direct message with more information. 

Regards 

Aklima 

Yep, I’m bang up to date, running Oxygen OS 10.0.5.  I’ve enabled the Oneplus LogKit also in which I’ve enabled VoLTE and VoWifi switches.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @mikeyd1973 

Are you using the most up to date software?

Regards

Aklima 

Well it worked for a bit and like many others posting to the ID community, it's stopped working for no apparent reason and despite being enabled, it now does not work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hey @mikeyd1973,

Glad to hear it's working as expected.

Hopefully, if anyone else is facing issues with the same handsets, you can give them some information on the model number etc and we can try to get to the bottom of any WiFi Calling issues/4G Calling.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?