Solved

OUKITEL C5 Pro Phone Compatibility

• 20 September 2018
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Has anyone brought the OUKITEL C5 Pro phone? Basically is it compatible with the Three Network/ID?

ID just to clarify ID is a virtual network so a phone would need to be able to use Three's 4G bandwidth for it work on ID because ID (or rather the Dixon Group) just buy Three bandwidth and rebrand it.

https://www.sunsky-online.com/product/default!view.do?subject.id=536386
icon

Best answer by Phil 26 September 2018, 13:09

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi tobywhaymand

iD Mobile does run on the Three network and uses the following bands, your chosen phone would need to be compatible with these bands to receive the best service.

800MHz Band 20 4G
1800MHz Band 3 4G
2100MHz Band 1 3G

It does appear that the Oukitel C5 Pro would be compatible according to the advertised specifications.
-Phil
Userlevel 1
Thank you, after looking into this more deeply I have decided to hold off buying this phone because I can imagine the battery only lasting a few hours.

The brand itself is a good brand, one of their phones has a very impressive battery life which is a big selling point for that model.

The reality is, you are never going to get a decent phone for £40, you do need to spend over £100 to get anything worthwhile even in China.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Thank you, after looking into this more deeply I have decided to hold off buying this phone because I can imagine the battery only lasting a few hours.

The brand itself is a good brand, one of their phones has a very impressive battery life which is a big selling point for that model.

The reality is, you are never going to get a decent phone for £40, you do need to spend over £100 to get anything worthwhile even in China.

This depends on what you're after in a phone but there's certainly some great budget phones out.

We hope you're able to find the handset best suited to you @tobywhaymand,

Mohammed
Userlevel 1
My dream phone is the Alcatel Idol 6. These flagship phones are something else. I will probably have the Idol 6 in my pocket come May 2019 when my contract is up for renewal. I lost my current phone so I need something a bit cheaper to see me through until then.

The problem is, phones under £100 tend to have a weak battery life. I need something with a fairly decent battery.

Thanks for getting back to me Mohammed
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @tobywhaymand,

That phone sounds good! 🙂 Yeah I agree, I'd need a phone that has a good battery life instead of having the inconvenience of trying to find a charger more than once a day.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?