Question

Ptplumber1

• 10 April 2021
  • 1 reply

I ordered a sim only but order duplicated and I was sent 2 sims I submitted a pac number to activate one sim which has been done successfully I do NOT require second sim and have not activated it. I have been trying cancel sim without success. I am being charged for 2 sims .I have been trying to speak to a live person since 21st MarchThe customer service is zero All you get is  f#####g robot Was with 02 for 15yrs should have stayed with them 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Ptplumber1 

Our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network Team here is the best place to request a cancellation. I have tested the Live Chat app and can confirm I was able to get through to an advisor. Once you entered your name, mobile number, and reason for the chat, you will be transferred to the iD chatbot, at this point just type in the word ‘Agent’ or ‘Human’ and you will get put through to an advisor who can assist you. 

We’re also contactable via Facebook and Twitter if you use those platforms. If you have trouble using those services then please let us know here and we’ll offer further support.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?