Question

samsung pdp backup fail

• 25 February 2021
  • 1 reply

I have a samsung a20e = all of a sudden it tells me my phone is locked. Getting the message samsung pdp backup fail and can get no further?

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Kentish Maid 

We are sorry to hear this.

If you are stuck on this error message, try turning the phone off and then on again. Simply press the power button to turn the phone off/on.

Once it is on, enter any pin you can think of to unlock the device. After multiple attempts of accessing your device, a forgot pattern/pin will appear. Tap Forgot Pattern/Pin. Then enter your Google account login to access your Samsung A50 device.

Alternatively, you can also unlock your mobile phone using the Find My Mobile feature. You can remotely unlock the device using the Find My Mobile website. To be able to do this, your SAmsung phone should be turned on, is connected to WiFi, is registered to Samsung account and Remote unlock option is enabled. Otherwise, there’s no way you can unlock the device remotely.

And the last option you have to unlock your phone is to restore it to factory default settings using Find My device and sign into your Google Account.

Or you have to do a factory reset via Recovery mode. If you were able to get rid of the error message, boot the phone in recovery mode again. Make sure to press the correct key combinations.

Turn your phone off.
Press and hold Volume Up + Power buttons simultaneously until the logo appears.
When it logo appears, release Power button but hold the others few more seconds.
Release all the buttons when Recovery Mode screen appears.
Use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to scroll up or down, and the Power button to select an option.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?