Question

SD Card Unsupported

Hi

Today I have taken delivery of a Samsung A10 on the ID Mobile network. Everything seems fine with the phone except for the SD card. When I go into Settings, Device Care, Storage, Storage Settings it is stating that the SD card is unsupported. It then states “To use this SD card, it must be set up” and gives me the option to either Cancel or Set Up. When I select Set Up, it states “Format this SD card? This SD card needs to be formatted before you can use it”. When I select Format SD card, it  starts to format, but stays on 20%. After around 10 minutes, it states that the SD card is formatted and ready to use. However, when I go back to the settings, it reverts to saying that the SD card is unsupported. I have tried restarting the phone and removing the card and re-inserting it, but this problem has happened repeatedly.

2 replies

I have checked the SD card using my computer and it is showing as faulty. Please advise how can I get this replaced as I am unable to ring the call centre.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re terribly sorry for the late reply @MichaelG 

Did the SD card come with the phone?  Or is this something you purchased separately?
If that’s the case, you would need to contact the seller for whom you get the SD card from in order to get that replaced or refunded or what not.

Why iD Mobile?