Solved

Sim card not working

• 16 October 2020
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 1

Upgraded last week have been using my original sim card, it was working great, now won't work after a text message from id emergency calls only. I'm [Removed] trying to contact idmobile via the phone which is a total waste off time! There is nobody to speak to pissed off with this crap service, if anyone from Id is reading this sort it out our another network will simple! 

icon

Best answer by Kevin 20 October 2020, 14:44

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Emergency call only indicate no network coverage.

Try to search network manually.

Restart mobile. Reinsert sim in sim1 slot.

Userlevel 1

I have tried both thanks, but no joy

Userlevel 1

Also when I try to connect to any network it says registration failed 

Similar situation. Lost phone last week. Reported and SIM blocked via phone. Ordered new sim via upgrade but still no service after 24 hours.

Userlevel 1

I feel you pain, it would be nice to hear from the iD employees.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Adamlang83, I’ve removed the name-calling in your last post as needless to say that wasn’t called for.

We’ve sent you and @Navyneil a private message on here now so that we can take some further details and bring all the problems to a rest for you.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Userlevel 1

[Removed] it's taken a week for you to get back to me! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Adamlang83,

We understand your frustration, however there is no need to speak to people like that. We are still waiting for a reply to the PM so please let us know there if you need further help.

Ryan

I've activated new SIM. This is second phone purchased and still not working??

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @michaelfagg,

How do you mean it isn’t working?

Can you provide more details please?

Will

Why iD Mobile?