Solved

Terrible service with ID mobile

• 14 January 2021
  • 1 reply

I ordered a monthly sim from ID mobile on 20th December 2020. I was expecting to receive it within the 2-3 days as per what was written. I received nothing at all and no update. When I spoke with ID mobile customer service they apologised and kindly ordered for another sim to be sent to me. 

​​​​I received the first SIM card that was supposedly missing on the 7th Jan and this was already not active as it had been cancelled. I just received the replacement SIM today 14th Jan 21 and am having a lot of issues. 

first of there is no network. Secondly I cannot activate the SIM as I have no idea what the number is for the SIM. This is not anywhere in the packaging or the Carphone warehouse slip that it came with. I received no emails regarding this sim either. 

it's so hard to get through to customer service as they mostly use online chat. None have been able to help me. I was charged for the first month payment on the 6th Jan and I have not even been able to use the services. 

​​​​

icon

Best answer by Will 15 January 2021, 14:05

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Raseo13,

Have you checked your Junk and Spam folders for a Welcome email from us? Your number should be featured there.

If you have and still can’t find the number, please let us know and we’ll get it for you right here.

Will

Why iD Mobile?