Question

What is the email address for iD mobile?

• 23 February 2021
  • 7 replies

iD mobile have sent me emails and I would like to send emails back. 

I requested my PAC code from my old provider on Friday. I submitted it before 5:30pm on Friday. I waited all weekend and all day yesterday (yesterday was a working day) for my phone number to be ported. It hasn’t been ported. Please can you let me know when it will be transferred today?

Thanks.

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Kat71 

This should be ported over later today as all PAC transfers can take up to 48 working hours. If this has not been done by end of today, please let us know so we can look into this on our end.

-Mohsin

Please update your web page as it's misleading as it says that it will be transferred the next working day.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/switching-to-idmobile

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Thank you for sharing that @Kat71 

We will feed this back on our end.

-Mohsin

I have had my phone number transferred over for phone calls, but I have not had my phone number transferred for texts. Please can this be sorted out. Thank you.

Hi @Kat71 

Are you using an iPhone? If so, you may need to update your message settings, you can do this by following the below steps: 

1) Try turning off iMessage (Settings > Messages)
2) then restart your phone (by pressing and holding the on/off button)
3) tap Settings > Phone > My Number and confirm that it is correct. 
4) If it is not correct, please enter the correct number)
5) then turn iMessage back to On (Settings > Messages)
6) go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive and see if the correct number is displayed under “Start new conversations from:”

I hope this helps. 

Thanks, 

Jade 

I don't have an iPhone. I don't want to share all my details on a public forum.

I have phone calls working on my new phone with the ported number.

I have text messages sending from my new phone with the number it came with. But my old phone receives and sends text messages with the number that should have ported.

Please can you provide details of an email address where I can have a private conversation. I have been waiting since Friday for my phone number to be fully ported.

Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Kat71 

We will send you a Private Message now. To view the message sent. Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?