Solved

Anyone else not getting their refund from ID ?

• 22 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Been in touch with ID mobile 3 times now, each time have been told that a cheque will be sent out to refund the direct debit they had taken for £38.99 on the 20th of November 2020. was lied to today on the live chat...said they would refund it finally then only to be emailed later to say they found nothing wrong with the account balance and conveniently i cant call them due to not having a ID mobile number…..i sent my ID mobile phone order back immediately as i did not like the phone shape so it was never set up or turned on hence why I would have never know the number to start with.

They have straight up stole from me and have even had the balls to try and pass of carphone warehouse cheque for their own ….and not taking in to account that carphones refund was for £49.99!!!!!!! why refund me more than what they took ? (£38.99) and to top it off the bank statement confirms that its a carphone warehouse cheque not ID Mobile. i cannot believe this company and the blind fraud they can get away with committing. They stole £38.99 from me that i cant get back now as you cant win with a fraudulent company like this you just get passed around and lied straight to your face. and at a time like this with Covid ???????? you are cruel cruel company
AVOID ID MOBILE BY ALL MEANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit Delete

icon

Best answer by Ryan 26 January 2021, 15:57

View original

4 replies

Been in touch with ID mobile 3 times now, each time have been told that a cheque will be sent out to refund the direct debit they had taken for £38.99 on the 20th of November 2020. was lied to today on the live chat...said they would refund it finally then only to be emailed later to say they found nothing wrong with the account balance and conveniently i cant call them due to not having a ID mobile number…..i sent my ID mobile phone order back immediately as i did not like the phone shape so it was never set up or turned on hence why I would have never know the number to start with.

They have straight up stole from me and have even had the balls to try and pass of carphone warehouse cheque for their own ….and not taking in to account that carphones refund was for £49.99!!!!!!! why refund me more than what they took ? (£38.99) and to top it off the bank statement confirms that its a carphone warehouse cheque not ID Mobile. i cannot believe this company and the blind fraud they can get away with committing.  They stole £38.99 from me that i cant get back now as you cant win with a fraudulent company like this you just get passed around and lied straight to your face. and at a time like this with Covid ???????? you are cruel cruel B******’S

AVOID THIS COMPANY BY ALL MEANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been in touch with ID mobile 3 times now, each time have been told that a cheque will be sent out to refund the direct debit they had taken for £38.99 on the 20th of November 2020. was lied to today on the live chat...said they would refund it finally then only to be emailed later to say they found nothing wrong with the account balance and conveniently i cant call them due to not having a ID mobile number…..i sent my ID mobile phone order back immediately as i did not like the phone shape so it was never set up or turned on hence why I would have never know the number to start with.

They have straight up stole from me and have even had the balls to try and pass of carphone warehouse cheque for their own ….and not taking in to account that carphones refund was for £49.99!!!!!!! why refund me more than what they took ? (£38.99) and to top it off the bank statement confirms that its a carphone warehouse cheque not ID Mobile. i cannot believe this company and the blind fraud they can get away with committing. They stole £38.99 from me that i cant get back now as you cant win with a fraudulent company like this you just get passed around and lied straight to your face. and at a time like this with Covid ???????? you are cruel cruel company

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Nickie,

I have merged your posts into one thread so we can answer you in one place.

We will send you a PM so we can investigate this further as it seems there has been some confusion by the advisors surrounding what you are owed and the form of payment made. Often refunds are sent via cheque if they cannot be sent back to the bank account; this happens if the Direct Debit has been cancelled before receiving the refund.

Edit: I can see that we have contacted you via Trustpilot recently too so please contact us via either method to get this sorted in one place.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?