Bag yourself a bargain this Black Friday

• 26 October 2021
  • 86 replies
Bag yourself a bargain this Black Friday
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
  • iD Mobile Employee
  • 118 replies

Who doesn’t love a great deal? It doesn’t matter if you’re after a couple of seats on a plane somewhere exotic, a new big TV, or an amazing phone offer, the best time to treat yourself is Black Friday. And while the first two may not be in our wheelhouse, our Black Friday event this year has some fantastic phone offers you really won’t want to miss.

Whether you’ve got your smartphone all sorted, or you’ve completed your contract and you’re still happy with the phone you’ve got, now’s the time to find the perfect SIM Only deal for you. All the data you could want, unlimited minutes and unlimited texts, all for an incredible price.

With our 1-month SIM Only deals this Black Friday, you can save up to £5 on selected plans! Get 16GB of data for just £8 or go bigger at 40GB for only £10. If you’re after something more long term, we’ll give you unlimited data, as in as much as you can use, for only £16 a month on 12 and 24-month SIM Only plans.

So, if you’re ready to change up your plan and find an alternative that really works for you, there’s never been a better opportunity.

What about those of you after a shiny new phone in time for the festive period? Well, we’ve got you guys covered, too. It’s not only our SIM Only deals that’ll turn heads this Black Friday. We’ve got unbeatable deals on our phones that can do it all. We’re talking some of the best flagship smartphones around, at a price that may just make your Christmas.

Got a new iPhone on your list for Santa this year? Get your hands on the brilliant iPhone 13 (128 GB) and save up to £72 when you go for unlimited data. Browse, stream and game away without ever running out!

Want to go Pro?  Save up to a huge £192 off on selected 24-month plans when you get the iPhone 13 Pro (128 GB) with iD Mobile during our Black Friday event. It offers the best the Apple experience yet - all new iOS 15, Cinematic Mode for phone footage with a professional edge, and a battery that just won’t quit. Combine that with unlimited data, and you’ve got a real winner.

And for the Android fans, we haven’t forgotten you either. We’ve got brilliant deals featuring big brands like Samsung, OPPO and more. We’re offering the Samsung A32 5G with 20GB data for just £18.99 a month with no upfront cost. That’s enough to stream 4,000 songs!

Fancy going pro? Treat yourself to an early Christmas gift with the Motorola Edge 20 Pro or OPPO Find X3 Pro on a 24-month plan and you’ll get up to £170 off too. It’s only fair after all!

Our Black Friday event is here!

We don’t like to restrict the best deals we have to just one day in the year. We think everyone, be they brand new iD Mobile customers or seasoned Community Superheroes, should get a fair chance to get their hands on a winning deal. That’s why our Black Friday event doesn’t simply start and end on the final Friday of November.

That’s right – iD Mobile Black Friday offers are now live, right the way up to the final day of the month, Tuesday 30th. That gives you plenty of time to find yourself a phone or SIM deal you’ll love.

Don’t forget to check out our full line-up of ace Black Friday deals over on the iD Mobile website. Is there anything in particular you’re planning to snap up this Black Friday? Are you more of an online festive shopper or like to soak up the excitement in store? Let us know in the comments below.

Competition Time:

To celebrate in true Black Friday fashion, we’re giving you the chance to win a £100 Currys gift card to spend on some epic new tech! 

To enter this fantastic competition and celebrate our Black Friday Event, simply tell us: what is your favourite phone release of all time and why?

To give your entries some spark, feel free to include a picture of the phone you’ve stated in your answer.

Standard T&Cs apply.

Good luck!

86 replies

Userlevel 1

My favourite phone of all time was my Google Nexus 5. Loved everything about it, even if it didn't have the "world's best" features, everything just worked so well, and it felt great in the hand too.

The camera was good, and the screen was beautiful to look at.

I loved that phone!

Userlevel 1

My favourite phone of all time is the one I’m currently using, the Google Pixel 4a. It does everything all my previous phones have done but better and faster.

I love that it’s a smaller phone factor, I can’t hold it and use it with one hand with ease.

It’s fast and responsive, the camera is great as with most pixel phones. I can shoot the night sky and itll still look good.

It has a great battery life and of course, runs on the latest android.

A bargain too :)

Cheers.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

It's super hard to choose the one that it's the best of all time. I really love my Pixel 6 that I purchased recently and I really loved my Pixel 3, 4 and 5 as well but none of them stuck in my memory as much as Sony Ericsson P1i . I bought it for Christmas of 2007 and spend used it until Christmas of 2009. I remember it so well because it was my last Christmas at home in Poland. After that I moved to Scotland with HTC Hero in my pocket. 

Sony Ericsson P1i stuck in my memory because it was ssssooo ahead of its time. It had Qwerty keyboard, built in stylus, touchscreen and was running on Symbian which allowed to me to install apps, get online and write documents right from my pocket. Battery wasn't great on it but it was easily replaceable so I always had spare battery on me. Can you guys imagine that processor used in this phone was made by Philips? Even more... It had built in VPN client, supported MS Office and you could check what song was playing on the radio with TrackID (equivalent of today's Shazam app).

Just looking at that picture above, makes me feel so nostalgic and so excited that I got to use such a tremendous device for its time. It was the last device that I used and was fun. After that it was touch screen bricks with shrinking bezels all the way.

Userlevel 1

My favourite phone release was the HTC One M8, I was part of the HTC elevate programme and as one of the most active members I received a VIP invitation to the launch event in London alongside some other members, we had front row seats and to our surprise at the end we received our very own HTC One M8, couple of weeks before general release too, it was a once in a lifetime experience.

Userlevel 1

My favourite was the Nokia 3310. My first ever phone, and I remember spending hours making ringtones and playing snakes. Also loved that you could change the casing! 

My favourite phone release of all time was the Sony Xperia Z2 released in 2014!

I remember seeing an advert of it and the guy was in a hot tub using his phone! This was the first time I’d come across a waterproof phone and was super excited by the thought of it

That phone converted me from an iPhone user to Android !

Userlevel 1

The first iPhone was great because of how basic phone where before that :joy:

Nokia 3310 At the time it was the phone everyone was talking about with options to change the front at personalise and the thing was practically indestructible. Phone you could charge once a week. #oldschool. 

Userlevel 1

My favourite phone is a Motorola G9 Power. It has very long battery life, huge screen and great internet access, cameras and video.

My favourite phone of all time was my first ironically. I had the HTC Desire and I was 11 at the time and I was so hyped. Unfortunately not even 3 weeks later I lost it in an accident at sea so my joy was short lived lol. But my memory of how I felt when I was handed it always remains!

Userlevel 1

It has to be one of the first phones that came out, the Nokia 3310 which seemed very advanced at the time!

I’d say the iPhone 4S was a pretty great phone. 

I remeber all the hype around its release and everyone was really amazed by how fluid it was to talk to Siri for the first time

Userlevel 2

The iPhone3 was a revelation for me!

Userlevel 1

For me it has to be the original Samsung Galaxy Note. It had a 'huge' screen that at 5.3'' had all the reviewers laughing and pointing and asking if you'd be seen dead with that monstrosity at your ear. Well yes, we early adopters knew what we wanted. If the phone was going to be an out and about computer, then it needed an accurate pin-point stylus, which is exactly what it got. Brave Samsung; you richly deserve your following and commercial success.  Tom

Mine was the nokia comunicator, a mobile office at the time, seems a bit of a steam driven dinosaur now ,but at the time it was awesome. 

Userlevel 1

Lol my first ever phone was a Siemens orange 😂 it has no colour screen and weird little jingles when people called , iphone is a great upgrade since then , I love being able to capture moments with my family using the great quality camera 

Userlevel 1

My favourite phone of all time is the one I have at that particular moment. Being a nerd, I do my research. So by the time I buy I know it’s the one for me. I do talk to techy people in shops to get the latest info. Then I weigh it all up & buy. I’m generally really happy. There is so much choice, so many features, so much competition. I’m sure I could probably be equally happy with something else. But I’m always pleased with what I’ve got.

Userlevel 1

My favourite is my current phone, a Motorola G7 Power.  The clue is in the name. No more charging while on the move due to low battery, unlike EVERY other phone I've had! The battery often lasts 2 days on a single charge. And it has all the functions and memory I need and more to spare, all at an affordable price unlike certain crazy-priced so-called "market leader" bling phones! 😉

My favourite phone release of all time is  the new Nokia 3310 (in 2017) because it is  the iconic shape wise, a wireless FM radio, an impressive battery that can go weeks between charges, and even the  classic Snake. For me, it is a phone that brings a certain mindfulness in communication because of its simplicity! 

Userlevel 3

Like a few other commentors, the phone that I adored was the Nokia 3310. It was my very first phone and I spent many many hours trying to make up new ringtones so I didn't have to buy one. And the rest of my hours were spent playing snake. I reckon I could still type out a message if I had my Nokia in my pocket. 

It's crazy to think how far we've come since then with the new technology. 

Userlevel 1

My favourite phone was a Motorola Razer flip phone. Really solidly built and came in a really cool slide draw presentation box.

It's super hard to choose the one that it's the best of all time. 

Userlevel 1

Who doesn’t love a great deal? It doesn’t matter if you’re after a couple of seats on a plane somewhere exotic, a new big TV, or an amazing phone offer, the best time to treat yourself is Black Friday. And while the first two may not be in our wheelhouse, our Black Friday event this year has some fantastic phone offers you really won’t want to miss.

Whether you’ve got your smartphone all sorted, or you’ve completed your contract and you’re still happy with the phone you’ve got, now’s the time to find the perfect SIM Only deal for you. All the data you could want, unlimited minutes and unlimited texts, all for an incredible price.

With our 1-month SIM Only deals this Black Friday, you can save up to £5 on selected plans! Get 16GB of data for just £8 or go bigger at 40GB for only £10. If you’re after something more long term, we’ll give you unlimited data, as in as much as you can use, for only £16 a month on 12 and 24-month SIM Only plans.

So, if you’re ready to change up your plan and find an alternative that really works for you, there’s never been a better opportunity.

What about those of you after a shiny new phone in time for the festive period? Well, we’ve got you guys covered, too. It’s not only our SIM Only deals that’ll turn heads this Black Friday. We’ve got unbeatable deals on our phones that can do it all. We’re talking some of the best flagship smartphones around, at a price that may just make your Christmas.

Got a new iPhone on your list for Santa this year? Get your hands on the brilliant iPhone 13 (128 GB) and save up to £72 when you go for unlimited data. Browse, stream and game away without ever running out!

Want to go Pro?  Save up to a huge £192 off on selected 24-month plans when you get the iPhone 13 Pro (128 GB) with iD Mobile during our Black Friday event. It offers the best the Apple experience yet - all new iOS 15, Cinematic Mode for phone footage with a professional edge, and a battery that just won’t quit. Combine that with unlimited data, and you’ve got a real winner.

And for the Android fans, we haven’t forgotten you either. We’ve got brilliant deals featuring big brands like Samsung, OPPO and more. We’re offering the Samsung A32 5G with 20GB data for just £18.99 a month with no upfront cost. That’s enough to stream 4,000 songs!

Fancy going pro? Treat yourself to an early Christmas gift with the Motorola Edge 20 Pro or OPPO Find X3 Pro on a 24-month plan and you’ll get up to £170 off too. It’s only fair after all!

Our Black Friday event is here!

We don’t like to restrict the best deals we have to just one day in the year. We think everyone, be they brand new iD Mobile customers or seasoned Community Superheroes, should get a fair chance to get their hands on a winning deal. That’s why our Black Friday event doesn’t simply start and end on the final Friday of November.

That’s right – iD Mobile Black Friday offers are now live, right the way up to the final day of the month, Tuesday 30th. That gives you plenty of time to find yourself a phone or SIM deal you’ll love.

Don’t forget to check out our full line-up of ace Black Friday deals over on the iD Mobile website. Is there anything in particular you’re planning to snap up this Black Friday? Are you more of an online festive shopper or like to soak up the excitement in store? Let us know in the comments below.

Competition Time:

To celebrate in true Black Friday fashion, we’re giving you the chance to win a £100 Currys gift card to spend on some epic new tech! 

To enter this fantastic competition and celebrate our Black Friday Event, simply tell us: what is your favourite phone release of all time and why?

To give your entries some spark, feel free to include a picture of the phone you’ve stated in your answer.

Standard T&Cs apply.

Good luck!

My favourite phone release would be the iphone 12 mini because i have always wanted a small phone but didn’t want to stick with my old iphone 7.Although it is very small it’s camera us extraordinarily good and the phone fits perfectly i my pocket.I love it.

Userlevel 1

My favourite phone of all time was the Nokia 3310 as it was very sturdy and passed the test of time

Best phone ever was the switch-blade of phones, the matrix inspiring Nokia 7110 - so cool to use, a press and the keyboard dropped its cover for full size phone - loved it

Why iD Mobile?