Bag yourself a bargain this Black Friday

• 26 October 2021
  • 86 replies
Bag yourself a bargain this Black Friday
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
  • iD Mobile Employee
  • 118 replies

Who doesn’t love a great deal? It doesn’t matter if you’re after a couple of seats on a plane somewhere exotic, a new big TV, or an amazing phone offer, the best time to treat yourself is Black Friday. And while the first two may not be in our wheelhouse, our Black Friday event this year has some fantastic phone offers you really won’t want to miss.

Whether you’ve got your smartphone all sorted, or you’ve completed your contract and you’re still happy with the phone you’ve got, now’s the time to find the perfect SIM Only deal for you. All the data you could want, unlimited minutes and unlimited texts, all for an incredible price.

With our 1-month SIM Only deals this Black Friday, you can save up to £5 on selected plans! Get 16GB of data for just £8 or go bigger at 40GB for only £10. If you’re after something more long term, we’ll give you unlimited data, as in as much as you can use, for only £16 a month on 12 and 24-month SIM Only plans.

So, if you’re ready to change up your plan and find an alternative that really works for you, there’s never been a better opportunity.

What about those of you after a shiny new phone in time for the festive period? Well, we’ve got you guys covered, too. It’s not only our SIM Only deals that’ll turn heads this Black Friday. We’ve got unbeatable deals on our phones that can do it all. We’re talking some of the best flagship smartphones around, at a price that may just make your Christmas.

Got a new iPhone on your list for Santa this year? Get your hands on the brilliant iPhone 13 (128 GB) and save up to £72 when you go for unlimited data. Browse, stream and game away without ever running out!

Want to go Pro?  Save up to a huge £192 off on selected 24-month plans when you get the iPhone 13 Pro (128 GB) with iD Mobile during our Black Friday event. It offers the best the Apple experience yet - all new iOS 15, Cinematic Mode for phone footage with a professional edge, and a battery that just won’t quit. Combine that with unlimited data, and you’ve got a real winner.

And for the Android fans, we haven’t forgotten you either. We’ve got brilliant deals featuring big brands like Samsung, OPPO and more. We’re offering the Samsung A32 5G with 20GB data for just £18.99 a month with no upfront cost. That’s enough to stream 4,000 songs!

Fancy going pro? Treat yourself to an early Christmas gift with the Motorola Edge 20 Pro or OPPO Find X3 Pro on a 24-month plan and you’ll get up to £170 off too. It’s only fair after all!

Our Black Friday event is here!

We don’t like to restrict the best deals we have to just one day in the year. We think everyone, be they brand new iD Mobile customers or seasoned Community Superheroes, should get a fair chance to get their hands on a winning deal. That’s why our Black Friday event doesn’t simply start and end on the final Friday of November.

That’s right – iD Mobile Black Friday offers are now live, right the way up to the final day of the month, Tuesday 30th. That gives you plenty of time to find yourself a phone or SIM deal you’ll love.

Don’t forget to check out our full line-up of ace Black Friday deals over on the iD Mobile website. Is there anything in particular you’re planning to snap up this Black Friday? Are you more of an online festive shopper or like to soak up the excitement in store? Let us know in the comments below.

Competition Time:

To celebrate in true Black Friday fashion, we’re giving you the chance to win a £100 Currys gift card to spend on some epic new tech! 

To enter this fantastic competition and celebrate our Black Friday Event, simply tell us: what is your favourite phone release of all time and why?

To give your entries some spark, feel free to include a picture of the phone you’ve stated in your answer.

Standard T&Cs apply.

Good luck!

86 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Samsung S8 enough memory for my needs

Userlevel 1

For many years I was unable to find a phone to match the Nokia 2110i (from 1994, back when I was a young whippersnapper); it had new fangled SMS messaging, a list of missed calls and connected to my Psion organizer.

Fast-forward a little and I ran through a whole range of (original) Windows Mobile handsets, with my favourite being the HTC SPV M5000 - it felt fantastic in-hand, had an awesome touchscreen and sync’d beautifully with my PC; how could things get any better than this?

The Nokia N8, that was how - a *beautiful* metal body (the green and orange in particular were lovely to look at), and a camera that genuinely put out some decent results [I was also using a Nokia E7 at the time, the last of the Navigators, and with a slide-keyboard that was as smooth as you like].

My love affair with Nokia continued through the Windows Phone/Windows Mobile/Windows 10 era, where as a Nokia Ambassador I used practically every model, from the Lumia 800 right up to the 950XL; my favourite by a long way was the 1520 - a gorgeous screen, coupled with a thin, but sturdy body, fantastic camera and lightning-fast OS, this was in my opinion the last great Lumia - this remained my favourite phone of all time until…

...Android, you say? Well Windows Phone was dead, and Huawei were after people to promote their handsets, so I dipped my toe into the ecosystem with the P9, impressed with the mono camera element - I continued using a variety of Android units from Huawei, Honor, Google, Sony and Samsung before happening upon the Huawei Mate 20X 5G - a BEAST of a phone, with a massive screen, proper Google services, huge storage and a great camera. I actually 'downgraded’ from newer handsets back to the Mate 20X, such was my love for it (and distaste for the newer Huawei handsets using Appgallery), and only got rid of it a week or so ago when I took delivery of my shiny new Google Pixel 6 Pro - so far, so good; clean android, beautiful design, fantastic camera and no bloat. It is technically the bet of all, and I hope to keep it for a decent length of time, but I will always have a soft spot for the Mate 20X.

I absolutely loved my bright pink Motorola razr flip phone ! 
I kept it for years and actually bought a second hand one from eBay to replace it .

Once I went to an iPhone thought there was no turning back !

I still miss it now ! 🤣🤣

Userlevel 1

My favourite EVER release has to be the nokia N-gage! The thought of mixing a handheld games console with a phone (in those times) was unimaginable! 

The games were extremely limited but even still it was a massive talking point.

Userlevel 1

It has to be the iconic Nokia 3210.

It allowed you to manually 'compose' monotone ringtones and send them to another Nokia phone. It also had pre-loaded the infamous Snake game!

My favourite phone is the Samsung Galaxy S8. I loved it so much. The menus were so easy to navigate and the build quality was to the highest standards that Samsung always keep to. 

Nokia 3310 was solid , really liked the phone 

I loved my old Nokia 7280, became a real whizz at spinning the dial to write a text

I loved my first ever mobile phone, it was a gift from my bank!  With another I got a free Lord of the Rings DVD which was worth about £20 back in those early days!

My favourite phone release of all time is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X because it was a major upgrade from my previous iPhone 5s. For a fraction of the IPhone price I got a device with an impressive battery, good display and camera. Adieu apple

Userlevel 1

My favourite phone was my very first. It was light, flipped and did nothing more than make and answer calls. Surely that’s what a phone should do!!!!

My favourite phone is Google Pixel 5..love the pictures quality and video. 

my current mobile samsung s9 is the best ive had up to now

My favourite phone is the Redmi 10A, it has most of the featured iPhone provides and with some even better new features for a very affordable price and the battery lasts very long 

Who doesn’t love a great deal? It doesn’t matter if you’re after a couple of seats on a plane somewhere exotic, a new big TV, or an amazing phone offer, the best time to treat yourself is Black Friday. And while the first two may not be in our wheelhouse, our Black Friday event this year has some fantastic phone offers you really won’t want to miss.

Whether you’ve got your smartphone all sorted, or you’ve completed your contract and you’re still happy with the phone you’ve got, now’s the time to find the perfect SIM Only deal for you. All the data you could want, unlimited minutes and unlimited texts, all for an incredible price.

With our 1-month SIM Only deals this Black Friday, you can save up to £5 on selected plans! Get 16GB of data for just £8 or go bigger at 40GB for only £10. If you’re after something more long term, we’ll give you unlimited data, as in as much as you can use, for only £16 a month on 12 and 24-month SIM Only plans.

So, if you’re ready to change up your plan and find an alternative that really works for you, there’s never been a better opportunity.

What about those of you after a shiny new phone in time for the festive period? Well, we’ve got you guys covered, too. It’s not only our SIM Only deals that’ll turn heads this Black Friday. We’ve got unbeatable deals on our phones that can do it all. We’re talking some of the best flagship smartphones around, at a price that may just make your Christmas.

Got a new iPhone on your list for Santa this year? Get your hands on the brilliant iPhone 13 (128 GB) and save up to £72 when you go for unlimited data. Browse, stream and game away without ever running out!

Want to go Pro?  Save up to a huge £192 off on selected 24-month plans when you get the iPhone 13 Pro (128 GB) with iD Mobile during our Black Friday event. It offers the best the Apple experience yet - all new iOS 15, Cinematic Mode for phone footage with a professional edge, and a battery that just won’t quit. Combine that with unlimited data, and you’ve got a real winner.

And for the Android fans, we haven’t forgotten you either. We’ve got brilliant deals featuring big brands like Samsung, OPPO and more. We’re offering the Samsung A32 5G with 20GB data for just £18.99 a month with no upfront cost. That’s enough to stream 4,000 songs!

Fancy going pro? Treat yourself to an early Christmas gift with the Motorola Edge 20 Pro or OPPO Find X3 Pro on a 24-month plan and you’ll get up to £170 off too. It’s only fair after all!

We don’t like to restrict the best deals we have to just one day in the year. We think everyone, be they brand new iD Mobile customers or seasoned Community Superheroes, should get a fair chance to get their hands on a winning deal. That’s why our Black Friday event doesn’t simply start and end on the final Friday of November.

That’s right – iD Mobile Black Friday offers are now live, right the way up to the final day of the month, Tuesday 30th. That gives you plenty of time to find yourself a phone or SIM deal you’ll love.

Don’t forget to check out our full line-up of ace Black Friday deals over on the iD Mobile website. Is there anything in particular you’re planning to snap up this Black Friday? Are you more of an online festive shopper or like to soak up the excitement in store? Let us know in the comments below.

Competition Time:

To celebrate in true Black Friday fashion, we’re giving you the chance to win a £100 Currys gift card to spend on some epic new tech! 

To enter this fantastic competition and celebrate our Black Friday Event, simply tell us: what is your favourite phone release of all time and why?

To give your entries some spark, feel free to include a picture of the phone you’ve stated in your answer.

Standard T&Cs apply.

Good luck!

My favourite mobile was the Motorola v500. My first, and last, flip phone. I just loved taking it out and flipping it open to take or make a call. Of course, the screen was tiny which eventually made it very impractical. 

Nokia made some great phones but it has to be the  8210 for me, fantastic little phone, not much bigger than a matchbox! 

Userlevel 1

My favourite release, the one I was so excited about was the Motorola V600 flip. The sophisticated personalisation of changing the light colour on the front....the fact it had 2 screens and the polyphonic ringtones...I still remember my ring tone now. I loved the orange light, the way it would chase around the screen. It felt great it your hand and nothing beats the satisfaction of real buttons.

Userlevel 3

My favourite phone release of all time would definitely be the iPhone 6s (Plus). The iPhone 6s Plus changed the game for Apple and it is the iPhone I have today. Not only did it change my life but it also was a great comeback/compensation for the semi-failure of iPhone 6 and it’s bending problems. Nonetheless, it was a great phone to use at the time of it’s release. Little outdated to use today but it still remains one of Apple’s greatest phone releases due to the innovation, hardware upgrade and most importantly the design upgrade from the tiny iPhone 5.

It’s got to be the 1996 release of the Nokia 8110 Matrix phone, it was the must have device of its era..

I love a new phone as much as the next woman- but come on kids! got to be the Motorola  brick circa 1995- Welcome to a whole new world and living the teenage dream!  Thank God they couldn’t take photos then:laughing: …AND I STILL HAVE THE SAME NUMBER!. now where is the newest Edge pro? 

Userlevel 1

My 2006 motorola RZAR

My favourite phone of all time is the Sony Ericsson Walkman it’s all what a phone is about even though I am a iPhone user my self at the moment I wouldn’t mind going back to the Walkman as it was one of the best phones out nearly 10 years ago and it was my first ever phone at the age 13 and it will stick with me for the rest of my life! 

Userlevel 2

Nokia 8310.  I have a lot of memories of good times associated with that phone.

My Samsung S7 was my favourite because it had a phenomenal camera for the time

Userlevel 1
Badge

Competition Time:

Standard T&Cs apply.

Good luck!

My favourite phone of all time is my current one a Xperia Z5 premium although I will always have a soft spot for the Nokia 3310.

Why iD Mobile?