Bag yourself a bargain this Black Friday

• 26 October 2021
  • 86 replies
Bag yourself a bargain this Black Friday
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
  • iD Mobile Employee
  • 118 replies

Who doesn’t love a great deal? It doesn’t matter if you’re after a couple of seats on a plane somewhere exotic, a new big TV, or an amazing phone offer, the best time to treat yourself is Black Friday. And while the first two may not be in our wheelhouse, our Black Friday event this year has some fantastic phone offers you really won’t want to miss.

Whether you’ve got your smartphone all sorted, or you’ve completed your contract and you’re still happy with the phone you’ve got, now’s the time to find the perfect SIM Only deal for you. All the data you could want, unlimited minutes and unlimited texts, all for an incredible price.

With our 1-month SIM Only deals this Black Friday, you can save up to £5 on selected plans! Get 16GB of data for just £8 or go bigger at 40GB for only £10. If you’re after something more long term, we’ll give you unlimited data, as in as much as you can use, for only £16 a month on 12 and 24-month SIM Only plans.

So, if you’re ready to change up your plan and find an alternative that really works for you, there’s never been a better opportunity.

What about those of you after a shiny new phone in time for the festive period? Well, we’ve got you guys covered, too. It’s not only our SIM Only deals that’ll turn heads this Black Friday. We’ve got unbeatable deals on our phones that can do it all. We’re talking some of the best flagship smartphones around, at a price that may just make your Christmas.

Got a new iPhone on your list for Santa this year? Get your hands on the brilliant iPhone 13 (128 GB) and save up to £72 when you go for unlimited data. Browse, stream and game away without ever running out!

Want to go Pro?  Save up to a huge £192 off on selected 24-month plans when you get the iPhone 13 Pro (128 GB) with iD Mobile during our Black Friday event. It offers the best the Apple experience yet - all new iOS 15, Cinematic Mode for phone footage with a professional edge, and a battery that just won’t quit. Combine that with unlimited data, and you’ve got a real winner.

And for the Android fans, we haven’t forgotten you either. We’ve got brilliant deals featuring big brands like Samsung, OPPO and more. We’re offering the Samsung A32 5G with 20GB data for just £18.99 a month with no upfront cost. That’s enough to stream 4,000 songs!

Fancy going pro? Treat yourself to an early Christmas gift with the Motorola Edge 20 Pro or OPPO Find X3 Pro on a 24-month plan and you’ll get up to £170 off too. It’s only fair after all!

Our Black Friday event is here!

We don’t like to restrict the best deals we have to just one day in the year. We think everyone, be they brand new iD Mobile customers or seasoned Community Superheroes, should get a fair chance to get their hands on a winning deal. That’s why our Black Friday event doesn’t simply start and end on the final Friday of November.

That’s right – iD Mobile Black Friday offers are now live, right the way up to the final day of the month, Tuesday 30th. That gives you plenty of time to find yourself a phone or SIM deal you’ll love.

Don’t forget to check out our full line-up of ace Black Friday deals over on the iD Mobile website. Is there anything in particular you’re planning to snap up this Black Friday? Are you more of an online festive shopper or like to soak up the excitement in store? Let us know in the comments below.

Competition Time:

To celebrate in true Black Friday fashion, we’re giving you the chance to win a £100 Currys gift card to spend on some epic new tech! 

To enter this fantastic competition and celebrate our Black Friday Event, simply tell us: what is your favourite phone release of all time and why?

To give your entries some spark, feel free to include a picture of the phone you’ve stated in your answer.

Standard T&Cs apply.

Good luck!

86 replies

Userlevel 1

My favourite phone of all time was my little friend the galaxy ace ,it had all the features like now apps wifi etc ,I could take it everywhere because it was small thin and fitted in my hand like a glove ,my latest phone galaxy tab great photos and quite fast but it doesn’t feel right in my hand .I couldn’t afford fancy phones at the time the ace was a mid priced phone for the time about 2012 I can’t remember exactly but it was worth every penny ,I used to draw on it and take good photos it now lies in a box next to other phones like the worst one I bought an LG with sliding keyboard complete rubbish I’ve never bought an LG since 

Userlevel 1

My favourite mobile phone is the Motorola RAZR V3.

I always wanted one of them at the time ,Motorola and Nokia were the phones of the noughties 

Userlevel 1

Huawei P30 Pro. Was best camera ever. Night mode pictures incredible. And amazing optical zoom.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Lol my first ever phone was a Siemens orange 😂 it has no colour screen and weird little jingles when people called , iphone is a great upgrade since then , I love being able to capture moments with my family using the great quality camera 

I remember this phone !!!! Around the time of the Sony Ericson Walkmans aswell. What an era!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

My all time favourite📱was my first Nokia 3310.  

I loved being able to change the cases on them if I got fed up with them, changing the ringtones 🎶 on it and of course playing the snake game. 

It was almost indestructible as I dropped it many times and it continued to work, until the last time when I dropped it into a puddle and the speaker never worked again 🥺

I remember always nagging my parents to let me use this phone to play snake and space invaders. #Nostalgia. 

Yes, like you say this phone could literally survive anything. I used to drop it all the time haha

Userlevel 1

Moving from the most basic Nokia ‘smartphone’ to a second hand iPhone 6 was revolutionary. I could actually do stuff and use apps! So funny now but life changing 😊

My favourite phone release of all time is the iPhone 4S. I still have it in a drawer somewhere! It’s cringe but I got really attached to this phone, and found it bittersweet when I had to say goodbye to it and upgrade (though I still have it in a drawer somewhere!). This marvellous little device never gave up on me, even with my clumsiness causing it *repeatedly* to fall from monumental heights (*my back pocket*) to the cruel concrete flooring below. To this day, I still don’t know how that little guy survived all of life’s hardships and struggles, especially since it was almost entirely composed of glass…but wonders never cease!

I miss the subtleties of my lil 4S’s complexion. I miss the welcome greeting of ‘slide to unlock’, and how its skeuomorphic design made it easy for my simplistic brain to comprehend and master the utilisation of the touchscreen phenomena!

I will forever long for the satisfaction gained from pressing that concave, round home button with its little square detailed in its centre. Phones just aren’t made the same nowadays, with all their fancy gimmicks…who could possibly require 3 cameras on the back of their phone?! My 4S had all that I needed (and more) to occupy myself with the most important things in life: Temple Run, Cut the Rope 2, and asking Siri endless philosophical questions.

Most importantly, when there were reports in the media of the new iPhone 6 melting and bending in people’s back pockets, I could rest at night knowing that my sturdy, perfectly palm-sized 4S would never suffer that horrendous fate.

Userlevel 1

Who doesn’t love a great deal? It doesn’t matter if you’re after a couple of seats on a plane somewhere exotic, a new big TV, or an amazing phone offer, the best time to treat yourself is Black Friday. And while the first two may not be in our wheelhouse, our Black Friday event this year has some fantastic phone offers you really won’t want to miss.

Whether you’ve got your smartphone all sorted, or you’ve completed your contract and you’re still happy with the phone you’ve got, now’s the time to find the perfect SIM Only deal for you. All the data you could want, unlimited minutes and unlimited texts, all for an incredible price.

With our 1-month SIM Only deals this Black Friday, you can save up to £5 on selected plans! Get 16GB of data for just £8 or go bigger at 40GB for only £10. If you’re after something more long term, we’ll give you unlimited data, as in as much as you can use, for only £16 a month on 12 and 24-month SIM Only plans.

So, if you’re ready to change up your plan and find an alternative that really works for you, there’s never been a better opportunity.

What about those of you after a shiny new phone in time for the festive period? Well, we’ve got you guys covered, too. It’s not only our SIM Only deals that’ll turn heads this Black Friday. We’ve got unbeatable deals on our phones that can do it all. We’re talking some of the best flagship smartphones around, at a price that may just make your Christmas.

Got a new iPhone on your list for Santa this year? Get your hands on the brilliant iPhone 13 (128 GB) and save up to £72 when you go for unlimited data. Browse, stream and game away without ever running out!

Want to go Pro?  Save up to a huge £192 off on selected 24-month plans when you get the iPhone 13 Pro (128 GB) with iD Mobile during our Black Friday event. It offers the best the Apple experience yet - all new iOS 15, Cinematic Mode for phone footage with a professional edge, and a battery that just won’t quit. Combine that with unlimited data, and you’ve got a real winner.

And for the Android fans, we haven’t forgotten you either. We’ve got brilliant deals featuring big brands like Samsung, OPPO and more. We’re offering the Samsung A32 5G with 20GB data for just £18.99 a month with no upfront cost. That’s enough to stream 4,000 songs!

Fancy going pro? Treat yourself to an early Christmas gift with the Motorola Edge 20 Pro or OPPO Find X3 Pro on a 24-month plan and you’ll get up to £170 off too. It’s only fair after all!

We don’t like to restrict the best deals we have to just one day in the year. We think everyone, be they brand new iD Mobile customers or seasoned Community Superheroes, should get a fair chance to get their hands on a winning deal. That’s why our Black Friday event doesn’t simply start and end on the final Friday of November.

That’s right – iD Mobile Black Friday offers are now live, right the way up to the final day of the month, Tuesday 30th. That gives you plenty of time to find yourself a phone or SIM deal you’ll love.

Don’t forget to check out our full line-up of ace Black Friday deals over on the iD Mobile website. Is there anything in particular you’re planning to snap up this Black Friday? Are you more of an online festive shopper or like to soak up the excitement in store? Let us know in the comments below.

Competition Time:

To celebrate in true Black Friday fashion, we’re giving you the chance to win a £100 Currys gift card to spend on some epic new tech! 

To enter this fantastic competition and celebrate our Black Friday Event, simply tell us: what is your favourite phone release of all time and why?

To give your entries some spark, feel free to include a picture of the phone you’ve stated in your answer.

Standard T&Cs apply.

Good luck!

My  favourite phone of all time is a Sony 

Ericsson W580i. This is purely for sentimental reasons as it was instrumental in saving my husbands life. It was close to him when he started having a heart attack & he was able to phone for an ambulance straight away which arrived within 5 minutes. Pleased to say that 12 years on he's fit & well. We still have the phone which is in full working order & he keeps on his bedside cabinet, it's affectionately referred to as tali (his good luck talisman)

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

This competition will close on the 22nd Nov, get all your entries in. Any entries posted after this date will not be included in the prize draw. 

Userlevel 1

Competition Time:

Standard T&Cs apply.

Good luck!

My favourite phone is the iPhone 10 I am using at the moment. It is the fastest and has the largest memory of all my phones to date. As time progresses each new phone that comes out will become the favourite as technology increases the ability and speed of application. I am very happy with this one for now!

Userlevel 1

My favourite phone was the Sony Erricson Walkman, it had everything I needed and I was quite attached to it, it was my favourite phone and I was devastated when the wife got rid of it and pawned it- sad times.

Why iD Mobile?