News

Customer Notice: Important info about iD Mobile services this weekend

• 16 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3
  • iD Mobile Employee
  • 118 replies

We’re making some important and essential system upgrades this weekend to improve our service for all our customers.

As a result of these improvements, certain iD Mobile services won’t be available between 10pm Saturday 17th July and 8am Sunday 18th July.

The following services will be affected while we’re carrying out these vital upgrades:

Switching Services:

Our switching services will be temporarily unavailable. During this time, you’ll be unable to submit your switching information to iD (using a PAC or STAC) from your old network, or request your switching information from us (PAC, STAC or INFO) to switch to another network.

If you’re planning on switching this weekend, please request your PAC, STAC or INFO either before or after these times. And if you’re switching to iD Mobile this weekend, your information will be processed on Monday morning and the switch will be completed on Tuesday between 8am and 10pm.

The iD App and My Account Online:

• You will not be able to log in or carry out any actions on either platform such as checking your usage, changing or upgrading your plan.

Automated Phone Service:

• Our automated ‘over-the-phone’ usage, balance and payment service will not be available during these times.

Usage Notifications:

• You will not receive any notifications regarding your allowance usage or Bill Cap usage during these hours.

No other services will be affected, and all services will resume as normal at 8am on Sunday. These updates are essential to improving our service to you and your overall iD experience. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,

The iD Mobile team

2 replies

I have been advised that I have intent to switch. I HAVE NOT. Please reinstate my contract. I can't make phone calls. I want to get back to England but without my phone I don't have a clue what to do as all my information is on here.

Regards Rosemary 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Rosemary Hudson,

It sounds like you may be the victim of PAC Fraud. For a more immediate response in reporting this, please contact us via Facebook or Twitter so we can assist you right away.

Incase you don’t have access to those platforms, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Why iD Mobile?