Customer notice: Live Chat is temporarily unavailable - **Resolved**

• 23 February 2022
  • 22 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

We’re currently experiencing a technical issue that means you will be unable to get thought to our Live Chat team. Please bear with us, our technical team are working hard to fix the issue and Live Chat should be up and running again soon.

While we’re working on fixing the issue, If you haven’t done so already, why not checkout our Help and Support page to see if you can find the answer to your query, or ask a question on the Community and one of our Community members will get back to you as soon as possible. And don’t forget, you can also use the iD Mobile app or My Account online to view your bills, make payments, manage your account and much more.

We apologise for any inconvenience this might cause.

22 replies

Userlevel 2

This is unacceptable considering you have no form of telephone customer service. I've been unable to access my phone due to requiring a puk code. Can you please pm with some form of resolution

Userlevel 1
Badge

I've been trying to get in contact all day. They've sent my mum someone else's order. What's more worrying is that we've got this guy's name, address, phone number etc. So that means someone probably has my mum's. We even tried calling currys because the recipt has a currys logo, and they guy on the phone just fobbed us off. Said he couldn't do anything and even said "are you sure it's not your order?" How patronising! Then he said, to just destroy the sim (like that will solve anything). Really unhappy with the service.

Userlevel 1
Badge

This is still not resolved, despite the title saying so. I need help ASAP but have nowhere to go. My only option is going to be to go elsewhere and cancel my new contract when live chat eventually comes back, as I'm stuck with no sim and no help.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Thesmithjs, @ReeceG. we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

Is live chat still down????.... Everytime I try talk to someone I can't get onto the website for chat help. I went to the community and can't get help with my problem there. Literally can't wait till my contract runs out so I can go else where with actual real people to talk to when there's an issue 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Working just fine for me.

I have no idea what is going on with my phone then... This is why I'm trying to contact them. This is what I get when I try talk to anyone 

OK not sure how to send a screen grab but it just said.... The url I'm tryi g to connect to has been rejected and I need to contact my administrator 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Log out of the community and stay logged out, then try and access live chat.

Thank you so much for that... It actually worked 'that's the first time in a long time iv managed to get onto live chat. They are closed just now so il do the same again tomorrow when they are working. Also I managed to see how much it would cost to leave. Strange how I couldn't do these before hand. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

The problem exists only for users of the community forum whom selected the "Remember me" option when signing in. I reported it last year but for some unknown reason iD Mobile have failed to resolve it!

Ahh rite ok "strange" thanks again!... Hopefully get my problem sorted next week. 

Userlevel 1

[edit]

Moderator note: Please refrain from posting email conversations on the public forum, particularly those that contain personal inormation.

Userlevel 1

I tried contacting ID mobile it’s not a easy task from Srilanka. & my email doesn’t work to your email address. I’m not using your contact for the past 7months & I would like to keep my phone number as I sent email regarding the matter. If it’s a problem I would like to end my contact due to the terrible customer service. No help at all . 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @SaffinaAhamed, if you need help with something, I’d recommend speaking to the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams who can take a look at your account.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

hi Roy , thanks at least for contacting me. I had sent this email on this page because currently I’m abroad & I had Solved the problem with Overdales legal Ltd. & again after 2weeks someone from iD mobile sends the same thing with a different reference number & again from C.A.R.S same thing  again & again. It’s so Annoying  I have to explain it several times & it’s hard to contact ID mobile from abroad. If it’s a problem for me to keep my phone number till I come back I don’t mind ending my contact after 12 years thanks 

Userlevel 1

Sorry I meant was if you going to keep on charging  me every month with out using the service & if it’s a problem I don’t mind ending my contract after 12 years . Thanks 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @SaffinaAhamed, I’m not entirely sure what you mean, but not to worry. We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

I need help with a new SIM card 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Delores Wallace,

Is this getting a replacement SIM or did you mean you need help with a SIM card you ordered that’s not working?

Mohammed

Hi, i have just got the new ipone 14 and would like to keep my old phone numer can anyone help me with this process. I have tried to transfer my sim by using eSim it saying my network provided does not support this. 

please get back to me as soon as possible. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Warren Pritchard,

We don’t support eSims on our network so this won’t work.

You can complete the form here: https://switching.idmobile.co.uk/ to keep your number.

You’ll need a PAC code which you can get from your old network provider. (note, you can’t switch numbers from one iD plan to another iD).

You’ll also need the transaction number which you can find on your Welcome to iD email. This number begins with 4.

If you have any issues, just let us know.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?