Customer notice: Switching services are temporarily unavailable

• 18 July 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

We’re currently experiencing a technical issue that means you may be unable to request or give us your switching information (PAC, STAC or INFO), via text, online or the iD Mobile app. Please bear with us, our technical team is working hard to fix this issue and full service will be restored as soon as possible. 

While we’re working to restore this function, you can still request your switching information or give us your PAC or STAC via our Live Chat team.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

6 replies

I am unable to get a PAC code from the live chat.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Carole Reader,

We’re sorry to hear that. Did you manage to get through to a member of staff where they then advised this?

​​​​​​​Ryan

No, I can’t get passed the the chat bot

can I get a PAC code somehow please, I need one for 2 different sims please. Thank you

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi @Carole Reader -  this is all up and running again so please follow the instructions below:

To get your switching information, please text INFO DDMMYY to 85075 (DDMMYY should be your date of birth, for example, 301099 would be 30th October 1999) and we'll text you back with all the information.

Thanks,

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Carole Reader,

Please let us know if you still need help after trying the steps in Kieran’s post.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?