Customer Notice: The iD Mobile app and My Account online is now available

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

*Updated 05 August - Emil

Good news! The iD Mobile app and My account online are now back up and running.

Our team's have been working tirelessly through the night and have resolved the issues that were causing a disruption to the iD App and My Account online services. Our technical teams are continuously monitoring the iD app and My Account online and haven't seen any issues with logging in or with any of the services available within them.

If you're still having issues logging in, please restart your phone and attempt to log in again. If the issue persists, let us know below, and one of our team will get back to you.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for bearing with us during these essential upgrades.

Emil

*Updated 04 August - Emil

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, the infrastructure upgrades made over the past week are still causing some problems. This means some services are unavailable or experiencing intermittent issues. 

These services include but are not limited to:

• The iD Mobile app is mostly available; however, some customers are getting intermittent connection errors.
  • My Account online is mostly available; however, some customers are getting intermittent connection errors.
  • SMS alerts
    • Some SMS alerts are coming from i” rather than iD Mobile
  • Our ability to send out service emails and campaigns
  • ‘Password Reset’ emails have been sent out to some customers in error (if you have received this email, the email is legitimately from us but if you did not request a password reset then please ignore it)

Our teams are working around the clock to rectify these issues and we’re trying to get everything fixed as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience this might’ve caused. We’ll continue to update this thread as further information comes available. 

If you require support, our Live Chat team are available 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday. They’ll be happy to assist you with any queries you may have.

Thanks for your support and understanding.

Emil

*Updated 03 August - Kieran

Hi everyone,

This week we made some significant upgrades to our infrastructure so that we can provide better services to you, our customers. Unfortunately, during these upgrades, we encountered some issues, some of which are still being worked on by our technical teams.

Key outstanding issues:

• The iD Mobile app is unavailable -  *The iD Mobile app is mostly available; however, some customers are getting intermittent connection errors.
  • My Account online is mostly unavailable. *My Account online is mostly available; however, some customers are getting intermittent connection errors.
  • SMS alerts
    • Some SMS alerts are coming from i” rather than iD Mobile

Our teams are working around the clock to rectify these issues and we’re trying to get everything fixed as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience this might’ve caused. We’ll continue to update this thread as further information comes available. 

If you require support, our Live Chat team are available 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday. They’ll be happy to assist you with any queries you may have.

Thanks for your support and understanding.

Kieran

34 replies

Userlevel 1

Seeing as there's been 4 days of major issues can someone from IDMobile confirm what compensation you will be giving to customers and explain why you didn't bother rolling back your upgrade as it has clearly failed, very poor service quality.

Userlevel 1

I am trying to cancel as I I was trying to contact you for another SIM but now cannot be bothered to stay. I am getting so many fake/unwanted calls & have switched to another network but simply not been able to log on with the app or online for a week! 

This is why I dislike providers you cannot call.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

This article has been updated on 04/08/2021 at 13:00 pm.

Userlevel 1

I am really beginning to worry about the fact my number has not transferred yet and it was a week ago today that I received my phone. 

My PAC code is due to run out in 3 days time I NEED the number transfer to happen before then. 

Can someone PLEASE help make this happen?! Or at least tell me if this is possible? Losing a life long phone number will be devastating? 

Thank-you, Hayley

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Hgriffin90,

We are currently experiencing porting delays, so your port is likely affected by this and we apologise for the inconvenience caused.

PAC codes last for 30-days and providing your old network hasn’t put in place a cancellation, you should not lost the number. We would advise you to speak to your previous network in order to ask them for a new code if this is not resolved once that code expires.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Hi @Hgriffin90,

We are currently experiencing porting delays, so your port is likely affected by this.

PAC codes last for 30-days and providing your old network hasn’t put in place a cancellation, you should not lost the number. We would advise you to speak to your previous network in order to ask them for a new code if this is not resolved once that code expires.

Ryan

When is this likely to be resolved Ryan? 

I requested my PAC code a good few weeks before ordering my new phone as in previous cases it usually takes one day to change over so I believed 2 weeks was ample time. Do you have a date of when this is likely to be resolved? 

Thanks, Hayley

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

This article has been updated on 05/08/21 at 13:00pm. Please note that full service has been restored to the iD App and My Account online. Customers should no longer be experiencing any issues with accessing either of these services. 

Emil

Userlevel 4
Badge

Shambles 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

We’re truly sorry you feel that way @user2021.

Is the Website and App working for you now?

Will

Why iD Mobile?