Data Issues - Updated

Userlevel 8
Badge

We’re currently experiencing a network issue which is affecting a number of our customers' access to data services. Please be assured we are working hard to resolve this with our network partner as soon as possible. Please check back here for further updates on this issue. 

We apologise for any inconvenience this might cause.

Update 11.00pm:

The issue affecting some customers’ access to data services has now been resolved. 

Once again, we apologise for any inconvenience this might have caused.

We are aware there were issues with data on our network yesterday evening and are sorry if you experienced difficulties in using your service. The service was fully restored last night and is working as expected. Our contact centre is handling any individual customer cases, so if you’d like your complaint to be looked into further, please contact our Customer Services team here. If you are still experiencing issues with your data, we recommend either restarting your phone or switching airplane mode on and off.

187 replies

Userlevel 1

So the problem was resolved for me for like a day and im back to square one no service and no data. Can you really say you resolved the problem ?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re very sorry to here that @Warren l 

Could we get your full postcode to find out if any known issues are ongoing with your local masts?

Userlevel 1

See that's the thing I've been in and outside of my borough of london, even outside of London and nothing. Like my services have been blocked.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

See that's the thing I've been in and outside of my borough of london, even outside of London and nothing. Like my services have been blocked.

Hello @Warren l, have you tried the SIM in a different device at all?

Mohammed

My data hasn’t worked all week and my phone signal has only just come back. Anymore updates about actually fixing it?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @jaxachapman,

The issue has been fixed now, so I’m guessing what you’re experiencing is more of a local problem. Have you a postcode I can take please to run some checks for you?

Will

Userlevel 1

Hey! Thank you. My postcode is KY74SD

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Nellissima,

I’ve checked that out for you and we can see that the nearby mast has some congestion recently (around 2 days) which could be causing some intermittent service issues. How long have you had the issue for?

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Thank you for your reply, Ryan. I read around and tried powering my phone off for a few minutes, then on again. This had the desired result and everything is working again. The service was down for two days. I feel I should have known to try the on/off (I will if it happens again) but it has never ever happened before. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Glad it’s sorted @Nellissima,

Sometimes it’s the most simple of solutions that carry the best fix.

Cheers for letting us know,

Will

Userlevel 1

Hello. My data stopped working last night and today I bought a new add on and now all of my reception has gone. I can make no calls and can not access anything unless I’m connected to WiFi. I have turned my phone off numerous times. This has now been happening for about 7 hours. Please can you check this out for me? Thanks 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @denhamator, can you please confirm your postcode so I can check for any disruption in your local area?

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?