Data Issues - Updated

Userlevel 8
Badge

We’re currently experiencing a network issue which is affecting a number of our customers' access to data services. Please be assured we are working hard to resolve this with our network partner as soon as possible. Please check back here for further updates on this issue. 

We apologise for any inconvenience this might cause.

Update 11.00pm:

The issue affecting some customers’ access to data services has now been resolved. 

Once again, we apologise for any inconvenience this might have caused.

We are aware there were issues with data on our network yesterday evening and are sorry if you experienced difficulties in using your service. The service was fully restored last night and is working as expected. Our contact centre is handling any individual customer cases, so if you’d like your complaint to be looked into further, please contact our Customer Services team here. If you are still experiencing issues with your data, we recommend either restarting your phone or switching airplane mode on and off.

187 replies

Userlevel 2

The amount of times these issues happen I think we should be reimbursed somehow because it’s hardly ideal 

Userlevel 3

Its not just data i have no service at all? Emergency calls only?

Userlevel 3

No one human to speak to at all but as soon as my bills a day late im being hounded by real people from ID lol. Customer service needs upgrading.

Userlevel 2

Calls texts are fine.keeps dropping data connection. Only been happening last few hours. I've tried my sim in another phone and face the same issue. So guessing it's a network issue. My bills are all payed up correctly. Any answers ???? 

Living in Chatham.

Userlevel 1

I’m have same all day no internet at all

Userlevel 1

I use my phone to tether to laptop to use internet for work and now have no data access to the internet! I rely on this! How long will this take to be rectified as it has happened before!!

Userlevel 2

This is simply not good enough. I already have lost over £100 I would have made today in deliveries and if it’s not resolved in the next few hours I will lose another £100. My work relies on mobile data. I spend a lot of money buying add-on data and this happens. I expect compensation for my losses.

Userlevel 2

Not a good start to joining ID, 30 days up and no service or data

Userlevel 1

Hi ive got no 4g signal or signal in general any ideas on when this will be resolved??

Userlevel 1

Any idea how long until this is resolved? Very much struggling with this as my work has no WiFi and need to be in touch with my family! 

Userlevel 2

We’re currently experiencing a network issue which is affecting a number of our customers' access to data services. Please be assured we are working hard to resolve this with our network partner as soon as possible. Please check back here for further updates on this issue. 

We apologise for any inconvenience this might cause.

We are still waiting for an update. 

Userlevel 1

Lost money because  of no data .Had to go Uber delivery but and could not go because   no data .

Userlevel 1

This lack of service is unacceptable I would like a reimbursement or free data added to my account I cannot even sign into my account 😠

Userlevel 1

The reason I am going to cancel my contract with iD is not that data failed for eight hours today. It is that I was completely unable to contact iD at all. No possibility of finding a human to speak to until I drove six miles to the nearest cafe with internet and used their wifi. Massively poor and inconvenient customer service (a few years ago I could speak to a human). I will not risk this happening again.

Userlevel 1

Do you have the same problem today on September 9th? I’m living in London and suddenly from this afternoon the data is not working. Still cannot connect to the internet now

Userlevel 2

I have no mobile data today but I can phone and text and use WiFi. I also still have 5 gb of data to use this month but mobile data still won't work. I have tried adding a new apn settings as suggested but this did not work. I have also used my partners sim in my phone and it works fine but my sim doesn't work in hers. I am using a p30 lite (older version) Any suggestions? 

Userlevel 1

Earlier today my service went so i had no access to the internet, then i tried to make a call and it says my service doesn't allow calls to the number, so i tried various numbers and every single time I got the error message. What is the reason for this? I have unlimited calls yet i can't call anyone. The phone is less than 3 months old so it can't be a hardware problem but I turned it off and on to no avail

Userlevel 1

Literally have no internet connection at all. I’ve tried turning my phone off and on, removed and reinstalled sim with no use 

Userlevel 1

I tried re installing the app still saying I got no internet connection at all any idea how long it will be resolved 

Userlevel 1

its not very good is it ...its not just today its been over the past month or so 🙄 especially what I pay on my bill its not ideal at all cant even make calls or send texts

Userlevel 2

Also trying to phone you guys is a joke. Terrible customer service 

Userlevel 1

This has been affecting us all day! Can we please have an update on when this will be fixed!! Ridiculous 

Userlevel 2

This is just no good. Gone’ nd lost out on Clients today. I’ve also been communicating with landlords as I have to move from my accommodation ASAP. Like what’s really going on. This is not acceptable, it’s been over 4 hours now and no applicable update. C’mon ID this is not it. Get it together now. 

I have apps that help with my Anxiety, understand that we actually need Data for everything these days so this is just crazy and unfair  !!! 

I DO NOT TRUST THIS NOT ONE BIT. Sort it out, thanks. 
We are paying customers; loosing out. Not a good look.

Userlevel 1

Please can we have an update?  My daughter couldn’t get her school bus because the ticket is on an app. Will it be sorted soon?

Userlevel 1

First 30 days of contract fantastic service.  Now 30 days over and internet has been rubbish.  Hope I am not going to regret joining this network and be stuck with a rubbish contract!

Why iD Mobile?