• 31 March 2021
  • 5 replies
Deliveries and Switching over Easter
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
  • iD Mobile Employee
  • 118 replies

Deliveries and Switching over Easter

Planning on ordering a new iD plan or upgrading your current one? There will be a few changes to our delivery and switching timescales over the next few days. The tables below show your expected delivery and switching date over the next week.

Easter Delivery Times:

Order By:

Expected Delivery:

Orders placed before 8pm on Wednesday 31st March

Thursday 1st April

Orders placed after 8pm on Wednesday 31st March & before 8pm on Monday 5th April

Tuesday 6th April

Orders placed after 8pm on Monday 5th April

Wednesday 7th April

Easter Switching Timescales:

During Bank Holidays it can take a few extra days depending on when your PAC or STAC is submitted. Please use the below table for reference on the upcoming Easter bank holiday weekend and the impact this has on switching over to iD.

Please note: If you’ve just upgraded with us, you won’t have to switch as your number will automatically be active on your new plan 😊

Give us your PAC by:

Date you'll switch to iD:

Wednesday 31st March before 5.30pm

Thursday 1st April

Wednesday 31st March after 5.30pm to Thursday 1st April before 5.30pm

Tuesday 6th April

Thursday 1st April after 5.30pm to Tuesday 6th before 5.30pm

Wednesday 7th April

Enjoy the long weekend,

The iD Community Team

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Urgent number change needed.grandaughters phone security issues 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Houchin 

A number change would cost £25 or this can be done for free if you are able to provide a Crime Reference number. We will send you a Private Message so can assist with this. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

Userlevel 1

I’m eligible for an upgrade, I’m trying to get an upgrade, go through the mobile ID app and select the phone and go through the process of selecting a plan etc. It takes me to a screen which requests bank details, which I enter, and it takes 1p from my account. A pop up from my bank states the transaction is successful however I then get taken to a screen from ID mobile stating that the card transaction was unsuccessful and that an error has occurred so I'm unable to complete the upgrade. I’ve tried doing this again and again now but haven’t been able to resolve the situation. 

I returned my faulty phone a week ago when can I expect a replacement 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

HI @Shelley Jordan Shepherd 

We can see you are speaking with our back office team in Private Messages. Someone from the team will respond to you there. Thank you for your patience so far.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?