Get rewarded when your friend joins iD with Refer a Friend!

• 17 September 2021
  • 59 replies
Get rewarded when your friend joins iD with Refer a Friend!
Userlevel 8
Badge

Fancy getting a treat each time a friend or family member makes the move to iD Mobile? Now, you can…

Starting this month, we’ll be launching our Refer a Friend scheme again, giving you and your friend a chance to earn even more than last time!. When your mate buys a phone or SIM Only deal on our website and joins you on iD Mobile, we’ll give you both a gift to say thanks. So, how does it work?

Easy. As an existing iD Mobile customer, it’s down to you to sign up to the Refer a Friend scheme! Once you do, we’ll send you a unique, personalised link to send to your friends and family. You can send your link to as many people you like, and we’ll reward you for up to 100 people per year– that’s some serious potential earnings!

The link you send out will take your friends and family to a page where they can also register their details. When they’ve done that, they can then go on to buy a phone or SIM-only plan on the iD Mobile website. Whatever purchase they make will earn you both a reward, so long as they tell us about it!

Your friend can tell us they’ve made a purchase by submitting their iD account number using a separate link that will be emailed to them after successful registration, they must submit their account number within 14 days from the date they bought their phone or SIM. They’ll find their iD account number both on their welcome email and on the invoice that comes with their new SIM

During this time, we’ll check over their details to confirm everything’s okay, and you’ll be able to check the progress of your mate’s move to iD on your very own Referrer Dashboard. The Dashboard is your one-stop shop to stay up to date with all your referred friends’ progress. Just head there, and you’ll know exactly how far along they are in joining iD.

Once they’ve made two full bill payments, we’ll confirm their move to iD as successful and you’ll both be able to claim your reward.

What’s the reward?

Love your tech? We’ve got the perfect gift to say thanks when your friends join you on iD. We’ll send you both a Currys gift card up to £30 to treat yourself to the latest gadgets and tech, on us! Let’s break it down:

Whatever deal your friend goes for, you’ll both get the same gift (it’s only fair!). Once your friend has fully completed their move, we’ll send you both your gift cards. And the best bit? You’ll get rewarded every single time a mate joins with your referral, and they can sign up as referrers once they join too!

30-Day SIM Only

12 or 24 Month SIM 

Only

24- Month Phone Plan

Referrer

£10 Currys gift card

£15 Currys gift card

£30 Currys gift card

Friend

£10 Currys gift card

£15 Currys gift card

£30 Currys gift card

FAQs:

When will I receive the reward?

You’ll be able to claim your reward once your friend’s purchase is verified and they make two full bill payments. We’ll send out the reward between 45 and 90 days from the date that your friend submits their iD account number.  

Can my friend sign up for a reward after they’ve already purchased a plan?

Unfortunately, not. In order for you and your mate to receive a reward, they need to sign up before they purchase a plan. Once they’ve signed up, purchased a plan and submitted their account number within 14 days from their purchase date, they are eligible for a reward.

Can my friends buy their iD Mobile plan from anywhere?

Only purchases made on idmobile.co.uk will be eligible for a reward. But if you want to sign up as a referrer, it doesn’t matter where you purchased your iD Mobile plan. Welcome aboard!

For more information, or to get your referrer links visit our Refer a Friend page.

T&Cs apply.

59 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

ANNOUNCEMENT! Our ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme is now live again, with even bigger rewards!

Userlevel 1

I referred my Mum to move to ID Mobile on a 12 month SIM only deal, only to see an email from ID Mobile 2 weeks later offering a refer a friend deal. Any chance ID Mobile would honor the refer a friend deal for me and my Mum?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@noz901 Hey there! That’s great you’ve referred your mum, we’re happy to have you both with us.

Unfortunately, we wouldn’t be able to honor this as our Refer a Friend offer wasn’t live at the time of purchase. 

Emil

Userlevel 1

That’s disappointing, I’ll bear that in mind when both contracts are due for renewal. Thanks.

Hi,

I’ve used the link sent to me from the referrer but mistakenly entered the customer number instead of account number. If I go back to the page and enter my name/email it says checks are being done - will you pick this up or shall I just use a different email address and try again?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Karl Hoods,

It’s likely that the relevant team will be in touch to advise some information is incorrect.

Kash

Hi, I've referred a friend using the refer link. They have now had an email from you with a link asking them to submit their account number but the link on the email just takes them to the main refer a friend page. Can you help?

My dad has just signed up for a sim only deal. I sent him the refer a friend link and I've now got his order number to submit. But where do I submit it? Any help is appreciated. 

I referred my wife and niece back in mid December and still not received anything. I know they submitted their account numbers but nothing since then. Is there anyone that has received? Or was this all a scam? Lol 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Jane Wilkins, @Cobi Moss, @S.han, I’d recommend speaking to the Live ChatFacebook or Twitter teams, as they’ll be able to help with this.

Thank you,

Rory

What a scam. Referred a friend filled in all we were supposed to. Get an email 2 months later saying reward would be paid shortly. 3 months later and nothing. Go on live chat get sent round in circles to web pages which don’t exist. Get told to go into a store which is 30 minutes drive away. Do this to get stared blankly at by an incompetent buffoon who knows zero about the refer a friend scheme. Absolute joke. Has anyone actually managed to receive it?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @Dan Gilbank, sorry to hear this. I’m not sure why you were referred to store as it’s not something the Currys staff would necessarily be aware of, and not something they’d be able to help with. We do apologise for this. 

Your voucher should arrive roughly 6 weeks after the second payment has been taken on the referred account. Do you know when that would have been?

Thank you,

Rory

I got an email on the 26th Feb confirming I would get the reward when my friend had made 2 more payments. These have been made. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @Dan Gilbank, I understand that, but when was the 2nd payment made? The system that validates the payments runs about 6 weeks behind, so it can take a while for it to register on the system - up to a maximum of 90 days.

Thank you,

Rory

Hi I referred my partner back in December 21 and neither of us have received the Currys vouchers. We contacted you February time to be told we would be receiving them. Please advise. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Andrea Rix 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview We’ll see you there.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi I have a £15 curry's reward voucher, when I click on the email to claim the voucher it says this has already be claimed, how do I access the actual voucher please

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Stevo2525, is there no code showing on the web page? Have you checked your Junk/Spam folders?

If you have and you’re still having trouble, I’d recommend speaking to the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams so they can take a look at your account.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

Hi, could you provide a link to where I would find any code? I have the rewards email but when I click to claim my reward it just says 'you have already aimed your reward' although I haven't, I have never clicked into it until yesterday.

I have found this whole voucher rewards to be a mystery, I spoke with live agent and he said just check website, he could not help with anything else, I just would like to see where the actual voucher is hidden. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Stevo2525, I’d recommend speaking to the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams so they can take a look at your account.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

As mentioned in my previous msg, i did speak to an agent in live chat and he said he could not help with the voucher as he does not have access to my email or account info, he did not even ask me for my email or account details and just said to check the website for more info, i am not on Facebook or twitter, surely ID customer service could check my account and see where my voucher has gone?

Its a simple £15 voucher so i dont understand why ID make it so complicated to access it, interestingly i spoke with other people who are on ID and they said they also never received any rewards vouchers although they should of and this was months ago, so maybe its just a ploy to get more people to sign up with ID...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Stevo2525

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Tom

Got an email to claim my currys voucher and instructions says go to refer a link page and click status and etc. Every time I click on refer a friend button it opens another tab and ask me to log in Again! then after I login it takes back me to main page then I click on refer a friend page again then taking back me to login page again. Is that voucher thing scam? If not that's also misleading so either way that's cheating customers! Not happy at all! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sorry to hear this, @Deniz Kocadag 

Have you been able to try the link on a different device or browser? If so and it doesn’t help let us know and we can investigate for you!

Tom

I tried on chrome, opera, Firefox on my personal laptop and another public desktop and all did exactly the same

Why iD Mobile?