Get rewarded when your friend joins iD with Refer a Friend!

• 17 September 2021
  • 59 replies
Get rewarded when your friend joins iD with Refer a Friend!
Userlevel 8
Badge

Fancy getting a treat each time a friend or family member makes the move to iD Mobile? Now, you can…

Starting this month, we’ll be launching our Refer a Friend scheme again, giving you and your friend a chance to earn even more than last time!. When your mate buys a phone or SIM Only deal on our website and joins you on iD Mobile, we’ll give you both a gift to say thanks. So, how does it work?

Easy. As an existing iD Mobile customer, it’s down to you to sign up to the Refer a Friend scheme! Once you do, we’ll send you a unique, personalised link to send to your friends and family. You can send your link to as many people you like, and we’ll reward you for up to 100 people per year– that’s some serious potential earnings!

The link you send out will take your friends and family to a page where they can also register their details. When they’ve done that, they can then go on to buy a phone or SIM-only plan on the iD Mobile website. Whatever purchase they make will earn you both a reward, so long as they tell us about it!

Your friend can tell us they’ve made a purchase by submitting their iD account number using a separate link that will be emailed to them after successful registration, they must submit their account number within 14 days from the date they bought their phone or SIM. They’ll find their iD account number both on their welcome email and on the invoice that comes with their new SIM

During this time, we’ll check over their details to confirm everything’s okay, and you’ll be able to check the progress of your mate’s move to iD on your very own Referrer Dashboard. The Dashboard is your one-stop shop to stay up to date with all your referred friends’ progress. Just head there, and you’ll know exactly how far along they are in joining iD.

Once they’ve made two full bill payments, we’ll confirm their move to iD as successful and you’ll both be able to claim your reward.

What’s the reward?

Love your tech? We’ve got the perfect gift to say thanks when your friends join you on iD. We’ll send you both a Currys gift card up to £30 to treat yourself to the latest gadgets and tech, on us! Let’s break it down:

Whatever deal your friend goes for, you’ll both get the same gift (it’s only fair!). Once your friend has fully completed their move, we’ll send you both your gift cards. And the best bit? You’ll get rewarded every single time a mate joins with your referral, and they can sign up as referrers once they join too!

30-Day SIM Only

12 or 24 Month SIM 

Only

24- Month Phone Plan

Referrer

£10 Currys gift card

£15 Currys gift card

£30 Currys gift card

Friend

£10 Currys gift card

£15 Currys gift card

£30 Currys gift card

FAQs:

When will I receive the reward?

You’ll be able to claim your reward once your friend’s purchase is verified and they make two full bill payments. We’ll send out the reward between 45 and 90 days from the date that your friend submits their iD account number.  

Can my friend sign up for a reward after they’ve already purchased a plan?

Unfortunately, not. In order for you and your mate to receive a reward, they need to sign up before they purchase a plan. Once they’ve signed up, purchased a plan and submitted their account number within 14 days from their purchase date, they are eligible for a reward.

Can my friends buy their iD Mobile plan from anywhere?

Only purchases made on idmobile.co.uk will be eligible for a reward. But if you want to sign up as a referrer, it doesn’t matter where you purchased your iD Mobile plan. Welcome aboard!

For more information, or to get your referrer links visit our Refer a Friend page.

T&Cs apply.

59 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Deniz Kocadag, I’d recommend speaking to the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams for assistance with this.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

So no link to this referral dashboard where you can see progress then? 

Doesn't seem to exist 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @domdom,

If you have followed all the steps and the referral journey you should receive an email to confirm.

However should you require any assistance or haven’t had any update please contact us via Facebook or Twitter.

Kash

@Kash i had emailed and followed the instructions and it takes you back to login and but refer a friend link doesn't work it ask you to login every time click on the link.

Misleading advertisements anyway I'm sure people will not stay with ID after that issue at least me and my family and few friends who got email follow instructions but still no results.

Feel like watching politicians who lies to public constantly when I get same replies from customer service people. Please try on another browser, try on another pc, try to click this and that follow email and that. We did it all love and all these people who says they can't get it is not the one who lies! 

Userlevel 1

I have the same problems as above. Going round in circles and very frustrated and fedup with the whole thing. We have the unique links from ID but does not take you to a claim page. 3 different browsers all with cookies enabled and I cannot get into site. Now I cannot even find the site to claim on! Has anybody managed to claim reward or is it a scam?

Could a ID guy please help me as nobody to talk to and live chat do not want to know...try a different browser.

Thankyou

Ian

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @steamy, @Deniz Kocadag, do you use Facebook or Twitter all? If so, I’d recommend speaking to the Facebook or Twitter teams so they can look into this for you.

If not, just let us know here.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

Hi Rory,

Thanks for response I will try facebook for help,

Ian

Since noone bothered about refer a friend I will cancel my daughters and my mum's ID mobile tomorrow and mine will be cancel too in 3 months when my contract ends and will move to another providers who doesn't mislead CONSUMERS.I'D Mobile Refer a friend is a big scam as last 3 months trying to claim 60£worth curry which never existed. You lucky I don't have time to take it further for your scamming, misleading advert. I tried every single thing. Different accounts, different browsers, different phone and pc s, I even asked other friends who have ID mobile accounts if they could access to refer a friend link but nope so clearly it is not Customers it is ID mobile who is lying! Very disappointed and good luck for your future customers.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Deniz Kocadag, the quickest way to get this resolved would be to speak to the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams as they’ll be able to offer assistance much more quickly than we can on the Community.

Thank you,

Rory

This issue is not related to me it is an issue from your end so why would I waste my time anymore on that.

I cancelled daughters contract already

Next will be my mum then me when my contract end.

Thanks 

Hello, I was referred by my friend and you have made it extremely hard for anyone to find the link to register my account number. The link that I was originally sent by my friend just brings me to the refer a friend page, it has no place to enter this information.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Lee Butler, all of the Terms & conditions are here (including the link you’re after) https://www.idmobile.co.uk/legal/terms-and-conditions-refer-a-friend

You need to use their link, enter your details then make a valid purchase and should be able to submit this afterwards.

If you do still need help, please let us know and we can look into this further here.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I don’t seem to be able to find a pending reward button anywhere, keeps asking me to log in and I’m going round and round in circles.  We signed up in September and haven’t heard anything yet?

Thanks

Hayley

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Crystaltips32,

Did you refer someone or did someone else refer you?

Mohammed

Is refer a friend some sort of fraudulent con to get people to sign up to long contracts. Referred a friend, they signed up to 24 month contract, registered the claim and then nothing. ID deny anything to do with it (still pending on my account) even though all the hoops have been jumped through (many bills paid by the friend). I guess it is good business to sign people up on a false promise of some sort of reward? Customer service not interested in sorting it out - you just get the same response of 'must register the claim, pay two bills, etc etc'.

Is refer a friend some sort of fraudulent con to get people to sign up to long contracts. Referred a friend, they signed up to 24 month contract, registered the claim and then nothing. ID deny anything to do with it (still pending on my account) even though all the hoops have been jumped through (many bills paid by the friend). I guess it is good business to sign people up on a false promise of some sort of reward? Customer service not interested in sorting it out - you just get the same response of 'must register the claim, pay two bills, etc etc'.

I should have also said I am clearly not alone when you look on these forums. Has anybody, ever received their voucher? If you read this, do not sign up just because of refer a friend...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Tim Wood & @drtjwood 

Sorry to hear you’ve been having issues with your refer a friend rewards, as long as the steps have been followed (see here) you should receive the vouchers via email after 2 bills have been paid by the referred account, if you’re sure all the steps have been followed correctly please let us know here so we can get in contact and take a further look into this for you.

Tom

Hi @Tim Wood & @drtjwood 

Sorry to hear you’ve been having issues with your refer a friend rewards, as long as the steps have been followed (see here) you should receive the vouchers via email after 2 bills have been paid by the referred account, if you’re sure all the steps have been followed correctly please let us know here so we can get in contact and take a further look into this for you.

Tom

Hi Tom.

I have tried so many times, but you (ID) always fob me and my friend off, promise call back, etc, etc. All requirements met like many others but no vouchers for anyone. If you think you can do more then please do, but so many before you have done nothing to sort this out.

Tim

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Tim Wood 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

I did refer a friend when my son started an account with id mobile.

Neither of us recieved an email or any sign of refer a friend reward.

I don’t believe they are honouring this system as I’ve seen a lot of -ve feedback, and am having second thoughts about helping my nephew, who now needs a contract from somewhere.

Will you make this right id mobie?… where is my currys voucher?

… and there is no message by clicking in the top right corner on my profile photo.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Gwt @Eddie Foo 

Can you confirm if you followed the correct process for this:

For the refer a friend, you need to have:
1) Signed up to the Refer a friend website with your details to generate a unique link
2) Sent the unique link to a friend/family
3) They would need to click the link and then enter their details
4) They would need to make a purchase after entering their details via our website
5) They would then need to wait for this to arrive and go back to the link and enter the account number
6) After this, you will need to wait till they have made 2 bill payments and this has been recorded on the promotional partner's system
7) After 30-days of the payments being recorded this should be sent out

If you did and haven’t received this let me know and I will get a PM sent over to you so we can escalate.

Mohammed

I wont to refer friends  how can I have the link 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I wont to refer friends  how can I have the link 

Hey @Adel Masri,

Follow the link in the first post of this topic: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/refer-a-friend

This should let you sign up to generate a link.

Mohammed

Hi 

I refer may friend but I don't receive  any things 

After I bought my ID Mobile sim I referred two friends and never received any reward. It seemed a very complicated procedure and I obviously failed to follow the EXACT method! 

Not very happy. 

Why iD Mobile?