iD Mobile app now available

• 13 November 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

The iD Mobile app is undergoing some essential maintenance and we hope to bring it back online very soon. You can still manage your account by logging in to my.idmobile.co.uk. We apologise for any inconvenience. 

Update: Wednesday 8:45pm The essential maintenance work on the iD Mobile app is ongoing. We’d like to apologise for any inconvenience this might cause you. You can still manage your account by logging in to my.idmobile.co.uk.  

Update: Friday 4.25pm Our app is now available to use once again following essential maintenance work. Once again, we apologise for any inconvenience caused over the past few days during its unavailability.

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

We’ve not had anything reported @newagetraveller , what issue are you having?  Is there a message shown when you try to log in? Have you been able to log in via the website previously? 

Thanks

Chloé 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Is there a problem with your website? I can’t log in to my account using that route either!

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi there @Redhot 

We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused but our essential maintenance work is still ongoing.  Our teams are working hard to have the app available again as soon as possible and will keep you updated.  In the meantime, everything you can do in the app can also be done in our My Account at my.idmobile.co.uk

Thanks,

Chloé 

Userlevel 1

1st you do your updates when it not going to cause disprution i.e you work during the night !!  typical idmobile . 

Why iD Mobile?