News

Network service issues this morning - updated

• 17 October 2019
  • 33 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

We’re aware of some issues affecting the network this morning and are working with our network partners to resolve this ASAP. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Update 11.20am - we’ve been informed that our network partners have now fixed the issue. Some customers might continue to experience slower data services for a period of time. We’d like to offer our apologies to all customers affected by this issue. 

Update 2.10pm - services should now be working as normal. If you are still experiencing any issues, please restart your phone or switch airplane mode on and off again.

All updates will now be posted here 

33 replies

Have only just got my network back, that's the 3rd time in past 2wks it's gone down like that, why why why did ID choose the 3 network for the love of god(I'm not religious) 

Userlevel 1

My network is down again this is the 2nd time in 1 month that i cant use what the is meant for. Making Calls and the 3rd time in 2 month the Internet Internet is is slow whats going on. 

Userlevel 1

Mine is also down can't make or receive calls

Mine is down too. Very frustrating. Have tried on and off. No joy.  

Userlevel 1

My whole family is on this network and not one of us can make a call. We wanted a takeaway im fuming!

Userlevel 2

I cannot make any phone calls, when network will be up and running please? This is second time this month. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

I cannot make any phone calls, when network will be up and running please? This is second time this month. 

Hi @Ina,

The issue should have been resolved by now. Please can you let me know if this is the case?

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Did anyone ever receive compensation?! Was offered £2 despite three offering customers £20. And now I have no network AGAIN. ID mobile worst network ever!! 

Why iD Mobile?