Our Chat Bot and Live Chat are Currently Unavailable

• 28 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

We’re currently experiencing an issue with our Chat Bot and Live Chat function.

Our technical team is working on getting them back up and running as soon as possible. We’ll post any updates on this thread.

In the meantime, if you’ve got a general query about your iD Mobile plan, phone or anything else tech-related, you can simply search the Community for answers or ask the Community, and one of our members will get back to you shortly.

If you need us to look into your account, please hold on, and our Live Chat function will be back up and running shortly.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks,
The iD Mobile Team

2 replies

Chat Bot / Live Chat still not working 11th April 2021), not on my phone or Mac whatever way I go in. Even with all Cookies enabled. Has it all been shut down so no-one can make direct contact at all. If so why?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @nrig 

I have tested the Live Chat | iD Mobile Network app and can confirm I was able to get through to an advisor. Once you entered your name, mobile number, and reason for the chat, you will be transferred to the iD chatbot, at this point just type in the word ‘Agent’ or ‘Human’ and you will get put through to an advisor who can assist you. What is you would like to speak to the Live Chat team about?

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?