News

*Updated 10:15 pm* - Customer Notice: Important info about iD Mobile's services

Userlevel 6
Badge +3
  • iD Mobile Employee
  • 118 replies

29/07/2021

10:15 pm

Unfortunately, there are no further updates for today. Our technical teams will continue to work overnight in an attempt to get the app working for customers as soon as possible.

17:30 pm

Our technical teams have identified the issue impacting the iD App and are working on implementing a fix. Until the fix is carried out successfully, the iD App will unfortunately remain unavailable.

Our Live Chat team are also able to support if you need specific help with your account. 

14:00 pm

Our technical teams have identified the issue impacting the iD App and are working on resolving the issue as we speak. We hope to have the issue resolved shortly.

12:00 pm

The iD app is still being worked on; however, you are able to check your account through My Account Online -   https://my.idmobile.co.uk 

Our Live Chat team are also able to support if you need specific help with your account. 

08:30 am

You’re now able to access your account through https://my.idmobile.co.uk . The app is still unavailable.

If you require support, you can contact our Live Chat team until 8:00 pm and they’ll be able to assist.

28/07/2021 -

9:45 pm 

Our teams are continuing to work through the night to get our mobile and self-service applications up and running. Unfortunately there are still some unexpected issues after last night’s infrastructure upgrades.

We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused. Our teams are working around the clock to get the applications fixed as quickly as possible. 

6:00 pm

Some systems are now available. If you require support, you can contact our Live Chat team until 8:00 pm and they’ll be able to assist. Our self service applications (My Account and the iD Mobile app) are still being worked on and we hope to have them up and running shortly.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

2:40 pm

Unfortunately, our technical teams are still working through a couple of outstanding problems. We’re hoping for some good news to share shortly.

11:30 am

Our technical teams are still working through some problems and hope to have the applications live soon. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

08:00 am

Morning all,

Due to some complexities with the system upgrades, the iD Mobile app and My Account online are still unavailable. Getting your switching information is also affected. This should be resolved by 11am and we’ll keep this post updated.

Thanks,

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- 

27/07/2021

On Tuesday 27th July (tonight) we’re making some important system upgrades to improve how our service works for our customers.  

As a result, between 8pm Tuesday 27th July and 8am Wednesday 28th July, certain iD Mobile services won’t be available. 

The following services will not be available between these times:

Switching Services:

• Our switching services will be temporarily unavailable. During this time, you’ll be unable to submit your switching information to iD (using a PAC or STAC) from your old network, or request your switching information from us (PAC, STAC or INFO) to switch to another network.  
  • If you’re planning on switching this week, please request your PAC, STAC or INFO or submit your PAC or STAC either before or after these times.

The iD App and My Account Online:

• You will not be able to log in or carry out any actions on either platform such as checking your usage, changing or upgrading your plan.

Automated Phone Service:

• Our automated over-the-phone usage, balance and payment service will not be available. 

Usage Notifications:

• You will not receive any notifications, such as allowance usage and Bill Cap usage notifications during these hours.

No other services should be affected, and all services will resume as normal at 8am on Wednesday. 

Thanks, 

The iD Mobile team

60 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

The App still isn't working!  If it's not broken don't try and fix it comes to mind.😂

I don’t think they touched the app itself, its all backend work as far as I know. Anyway, your way of thinking is flawed… We’d all still be using analog brick phones if we all thought like you lol

Any sign of this being resolved? I am still unable to register with ID to transfer my PAC. I currently feel like I would be better off cancelling as I am still in the cooling off period and going with a different network. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @daisya21,

It seems to be working for some now. Have you uninstalling and reinstalling it again?

Will

Userlevel 1

Hello..

PAC transfer still not working for me.
Do you guys know if it’s fixed?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @gutopa,

Which problem have you come across during the transfer process; have you already managed to submit your PAC code to us online?

Ryan

Userlevel 1

@Ryan 
Still the same:
We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.

I’ve got a valid PAC and all the details are correct as far I can see.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @gutopa,

Thanks for getting back to us. We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Ryan

Is this issue still ongoing? Finally got my number transferred but still can't open the app or log on through the web.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Yes.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Higgins,

Looks to have been sorted now.

Will

Why iD Mobile?